rlpb
Participant
    @rlpb

Hi,

I had my shoulder tribal extended on Friday by a tattooist who came well recommended and has many years experience and a good portfolio. However there is a massive amount of “smudging” around the back of my arm on the softer skin.

Is this blowout? Did he do a rubbish job and push the ink in too deep? I am really quite bruised which suggests he was heavy handed.

Is there any chance this will disperse? Or am I looking at lasering / covering with shading?

I’d really like to understand whether it’s just bad luck or whether the artist is actually rubbish. I need to decide whether to go back to him to finish / fix it or look for someone else.

Many thanks,

Richard

rlpb
Participant
    @rlpb

Looks like the embedded image isn’t working, try this:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/af162

buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

Yes sir you have a blow out there.
af162.jpg

anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous
rlpb;101016 wrote:
Is this blowout? Did he do a rubbish job and push the ink in too deep?

Yes.

rlpb;101016 wrote:
Is there any chance this will disperse? Or am I looking at lasering / covering with shading?

No. Yes.

rlpb;101016 wrote:
I’d really like to understand whether it’s just bad luck or whether the artist is actually rubbish.

The latter.

Amok
Participant
    @amok

Ouch, I would not go back to the guy, he butchered that tattoo.

Instagram: pacsyd
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

My tribal look’d like that after i got mine and you should see mine now. Get it lazerd.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
JENerationX
Participant
    @jenerationx

What’s all the yellowing and speckling on the left? I thought a blow out would be where the line is…. how does it happen so far away from where the ink should be?

Jen
Amok
Participant
    @amok

the yellow parts are bruising, the artist must have been pretty rough

Instagram: pacsyd