young-lecky
Participant
@young-lecky

Hey everyone. Not sure if this is in the right section or not, so admins please move if not. ๐Ÿ™‚

Im currently in the process of getting a biggish tribal peice on my arm and torso.

I have the parts on my stomach, chest and arm already done (stomach,chest and forearm filled in, outlines on upper arm and sholder) and i need a peice designed to go down my back and tie into my stomach.

If anyones up for the challange of helping me out, the peice doesnt have to be perfect as it can be tweeked before i get it inked on, i’d be more than gratefull.

I’ll try and remember to get a few pics posted up later on when i get home from work :p

Thanks in advance for any help i get ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hello ๐Ÿ™‚ You should go to the tattoo artist where your planning on getting it done as he will be tattooing it. It’s also part of the process letting the tattoo artist draw it up for you ๐Ÿ™‚

young-lecky
Participant
@young-lecky

as i just said in the intro area, my artist has drew abit bit theres somethin im just not happy with, so he said we can leave it and for me to either draw out a piece myself (i cant draw :$) or find a few different pieces of the internet and we can both work at them to get somethin im happy with, so i thought if i got someone to draw up a piece i could take it up, and maybe join his, and whoever elses piece together (if im happy with them) and get something worked out

I dont wana get a design inked on just for the sake of finishing it if you get me? i want it to look right aswell.

I’m more than happy with what he’s done so far, and i know i’ll be pleased with the end product, i just want ideas so i can get the perfect final product ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
Participant
@amok

Well if you want someone to help you’ll, they’ll need to see what you have so far. Maybe upload a pic or two.

young-lecky
Participant
@young-lecky

whoops forgot to put a ween up last night, my bad lol

so far i have this done, Sorry for the poor quality pictures

Photo032.jpg

Photo033.jpg

and a picture of my back and side i want filled up ๐Ÿ™‚

Photo037.jpg

Photo031.jpg

I know tribal isnt everyones cup of tea, but i love it lol and im more than pleased with my tattoo so far ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Can’t help you much with the design, but IMO any tattooist that needs you to bring in your own tribal should not be tattooing tribal ๐Ÿ™‚

Have you considered going to a competent tribal tattooist to continue your work?

young-lecky
Participant
@young-lecky
ArniVidar;98293 wrote:
Can’t help you much with the design, but IMO any tattooist that needs you to bring in your own tribal should not be tattooing tribal ๐Ÿ™‚

Have you considered going to a competent tribal tattooist to continue your work?

I must of worded myself wrong sorry lol

He doesnt need me too. He’s drew out a piece that fits where i want but theres something about it im not just happy with.

He could draw different pieces for it all day but id hate to waste his time like that.

He said and i quote “I can draw all day for ye mate, or id be more than happy for you te bring a few bits in and i could work with them. As long as you’re happy with the end product, thats what matters most” lol

Panter
Participant
@panter

Sounds reasonable ๐Ÿ™‚

In that case, what I’d personally do is to spend some time Googling images of tribal, print out a load of stuff you really like and take that down to your artist so that he can see what sort of thing you’re after.
If he’s happy to keep on drawing for you then he’s the best man to come up with the design, once he knows where you want it to head.

Good luck!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.