Joink
Participant
@joink

I drew this from a reference I saw online because it’s close to what I want on my upper forearm to go with my Anubis.

Scan_Pic0001.jpg

Obviously I’m not an artist, but you get the idea. I think I need an artist to re-draw it with Horus facing forward though towards the viewer, because that’s how my Anubis is. I might go to a different artist this time though because I noticed my Anubis has blowouts and I can tell he rushed it. For the money I’ve paid him to do my work I don’t expect things to be rushed and poorly done. Anyway, what do you think?

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

I like the concept, but this version seems to have an extremely strange head and the back arm is really skinny. I guess I’m used to the more traditional images of Horus though.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It looks very cool and will make a great addition to your awesome collection of tattoos.
But if it was mine I might think about getting something done with the head it looks a bit off to me. but that is just if it was mine. Great drawing.
Have a super day.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Nevermind….. apparently it’s a Horus I’m not familiar with.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30028295@N07/4085646655/

Joink
Participant
@joink
buttwheat;97237 wrote:
It looks very cool and will make a great addition to your awesome collection of tattoos.
But if it was mine I might think about getting something done with the head it looks a bit off to me. but that is just if it was mine. Great drawing.
Have a super day.

Lol..You don’t have to be nice to me bro, I’m not going to get butthurt and make a post about how much this forum sucks. I’d rather you be honest than smell the oozing sarcasm.

Joink
Participant
@joink
JENerationX;97238 wrote:
Nevermind….. apparently it’s a Horus I’m not familiar with.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30028295@N07/4085646655/

Yea that’s the reference picture. I couldn’t find anything else like it and you can’t print that, so I tried to draw it.

Joink
Participant
@joink

I like the “stargate” looking head/body, but I’d still want it redrawn by someone good and facing towards the viewer.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

You could try to get a hold of this guy on Deviant Art…..

http://stargatereconciled.deviantart.com/art/Stargate-Horus-Guard-II-73616199

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

I would have thought that your next one would be oriented similar to the Anubis, facing dead center. Could look cool having one on each arm sort of “staring” at people, right? Standing guard? Just a thought.

buttwheat;97237 wrote:
Have a super day.

Buttwheat, this lunacy must end. You’re just giving me the heebie-jeebies now, bro…

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Joink;97239 wrote:
Lol..You don’t have to be nice to me bro, I’m not going to get butthurt and make a post about how much this forum sucks. I’d rather you be honest than smell the oozing sarcasm.

No really it would make a dope tattoo and a great drawing but there is something that to me just looks a little off on the head.
Honest Injun

Joink
Participant
@joink
buttwheat;97244 wrote:
No really it would make a dope tattoo and a great drawing but there is something that to me just looks a little off on the head.
Honest Injun

Yea that’s because I suck at drawing.

Joink
Participant
@joink
Briscogun;97243 wrote:
I would have thought that your next one would be oriented similar to the Anubis, facing dead center. Could look cool having one on each arm sort of “staring” at people, right? Standing guard? Just a thought.

Buttwheat, this lunacy must end. You’re just giving me the heebie-jeebies now, bro…

I want it to be facing center. I’ll need a good artist to re-draw it.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun
Joink;97247 wrote:
I want it to be facing center. I’ll need a good artist to re-draw it.

Yeah, sorry. I guess you must have been posting your comment as I was writing mine.

If you drew that pic, you’re not exactly a bad artist, man. If I tried to draw that, it would look like a mutilated pigeon holding a rake or something.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1
Joink;97247 wrote:
I’ll need a good artist to re-draw it.

if it’s for a tattoo, ask your tattooer. that’s his/her job.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

This is a Stargate character. You should be able to find pictures of them from any angle you wish, if you watch a season or ten of Stargate SG-1.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.