xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

neck (even the nape), face, fingers, hands… big NO NO for me. even if had all the liberty in the world i think i wouldn’t do it, just doesn’t feel right. maybe it’s something hard-wired in our brain or something…

just my opinion

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

It is crazy that society still is so against people expressing their love for art. I could understand if it’s something offensive, but if it’s beautiful art I can’t really see the problem. Hopefully when my kids are 20 things will be different!

hutongsa
Participant
@hutongsa

I think tattoos in the shoulder are a bad idea, no significance!!!!!

Jimmyson
Participant
@jimmyson

I think it totally depends on what the tattoo is actually of, saying that anywhere visible will cause problems 99% of the time for employment.

When I was growing up in the 70s the only things you would see on peoples hands or neck would be prison style stuff, the cobwebs, the old sailors with swallow tattoos, the classic LOVE and HATE across mens fingers, the dots ACAB things, wheels and so forth…it just looks a mess to be honest, then you have the girls who tattoo the boyfriends name on their hand, or on their hand have a Cheryl Cole side-wannabe styled tattoo or the same goes for necks, peoples names, flowers and so on — it is silly and stupid, PERIOD.

Only time I’d say go for a neck tattoo is if you are in a job which you want to be with for a long time that accept tattoos (i.e don’t work with the public directly warehouses and so forth, my job isn’t bothered for example) and stigma society status is almost certainly there and probably will remain so for a long time.

Can you imagine going into a bank trying to get a job with LOVE and HATE and swallows and all that crap all over your hands or swallows on your neck with webs on the front?

bluey
Participant
@bluey

A bad tattoo looks bad anywhere. A good tattoo designed for the location looks great no matter where. Would I like a neck / hand tattoo you bet, will I ever have any NO. For those individuals whom have their career planned out and work in industries that accept visible tattoos lucky you.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

GET INKED NOW WORRY LATER!

you could die tommorow.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

You could or you could get tattooed daft things on your finger than no employee ill ever take you seriously. Fella I hope that is biro pen.:eek:

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
goldengraemes;94796 wrote:
You could or you could get tattooed daft things on your finger than no employee ill ever take you seriously. Fella I hope that is biro pen.:eek:

Having a dad who owns a business is cool! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;94799 wrote:
Having a dad who owns a business is cool! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

That won’t be forever. Maybe some day you’ll take it over and no one will take you very seriously. Just saying

Amok
Participant
@amok

Wardy, you are entertaining man, you make me lol

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.