KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

…holy shit you’re sensitive Mrchen. I mean, wow. I wasn’t even talking about you. The question is “Why is your album empty”, a question addressed to the forum using a generalized, public you. I answered in the same manner. As in, if your album is empty, maybe you realize your ink sucks my left nut.

But Jesus Titty Fucking Christ dude, even if I was talking to you, you sure as hell took it like a bitch. I’ve had guys take swings at me for telling them their ink sucks, but I didn’t never have one bust out in tears and run away like you did. Pull up your skirt, reach down and find your balls man.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
KnightHawk;93576 wrote:
…holy shit you’re sensitive Mrchen. I mean, wow. I wasn’t even talking about you. The question is “Why is your album empty”, a question addressed to the forum using a generalized, public you. I answered in the same manner. As in, if your album is empty, maybe you realize your ink sucks my left nut.

But Jesus Titty Fucking Christ dude, even if I was talking to you, you sure as hell took it like a bitch. I’ve had guys take swings at me for telling them their ink sucks, but I didn’t never have one bust out in tears and run away like you did. Pull up your skirt, reach down and find your balls man.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

I second this.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

LOL!

I think we’ll just close this thread now 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Why is your album empty??’ is closed to new replies.