mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I dont get it, under your avatar is a very cool feature linking us other members to your album, but it seems most users arent putting any pics in their albums, what gives? we want to see that ink!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I don’t know it really pisses me off when some spends 2 paragraphs explaining their ink and you go click on their album and it’s empty.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I kinda thought the same thing, we are talking or reading about your ink in your thread, then there are no pics to reference, come on folks, load em up

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Because I only have two tattoos.

But they’re in my album :D.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

There should be a forum rule which you are made to read on registering to the forum. The rule should be that if you are explaining about the ink you have had done or want to show people a idea of what you want to get done that you must provide a picture for us to look at.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
andyro;93526 wrote:
Hiya,it seems most users arent putting any pics in their albums

Are you retarded? Or is it that you don’t read much English and you are just trying to get your spam out there.
fucktard

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

buttwheat, I hate to say it but I pulled my pictures of my ink and I am moving on brother, conversation isnt fufilling my iinked art needs. As you stated in other threads, this place is a sausage fest, I dont eat sausage, and it seems most of the members are first timers or not even inked yet, thats fine, its just not the level I am working on

andyro is spamming, mods need to get on him

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;93545 wrote:
buttwheat, I hate to say it but I pulled my pictures of my ink and I am moving on brother, conversation isnt fufilling my iinked art needs. As you stated in other threads, this place is a sausage fest, I dont eat sausage, and it seems most of the members are first timers or not even inked yet, thats fine, its just not the level I am working on

andyro is spamming, mods need to get on him

you haven’t been signed up long yourself?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Just to play devil’s advocate, maybe your ink sucks my left nut and you’ve enough self-reflection to realize it?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Knighthawk,

your comment is why my ink is gone, as is your presence,

the fact that you are a senior member is why I am moving on, your immature,

YOUR INK sucks dude, really, I wish you had viewed my album so you could learn something.

Wardy, I found the conversation lacking, not you ofcourse, but some of us are collectors who have sought some big names for big pieces, it seems most of this sites membership are beginners, some first timers, not really interested in the high end stuff

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

my ink sucks so bad its been in International Tattoo Art, Skin Deep, Skin Art magazines more than 10 times in Bradnon Bonds movie “the whole enchillada” and the Jim Beam video Documentary entitled “The Stuff Inside” featuring tattoo artist Russ Abbott go watch on youtube.

but, really its not as good as yours knighthawk, really

Amok
Participant
@amok

I bet you have a fucking massive cock too

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you called that one right….

Adler
Participant
@adler

pm sent, check your msgs please

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Thanks Adler, I appreciate the support, Buttwheat, Yodaddynukka and a few more have been great.
I will run into you all again some other time.

Ive got new ink coming, friends who have tattooed me are opening their own shops.

Vince Villavalzo of Bradon Bonds All or Nothing Tattoo is opening Mystic Owl Tattoo in a week, he also has Jace Masula coming to work for him, two bad asses (facebook these guys!)

Chris Vennekamp, horror tattoo legend formerly of All or Nothing is at Lucky Draw in Marietta square

Chris Huff multi time artist of the year at Ink Wizard has his own shop Now Or Never Tattoo in Conyers Georgia…….gonna hit him up too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Why is your album empty??’ is closed to new replies.