maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
DavidJednat;94114 wrote:
Sorry dude. I’m way up here in Buffalo. Thanks anyway.

Might not be a problem… I MIGHT have a convention I’m going to hit in NYC.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Buffalo is like six and a half hours from NYC. If you feel like making the trip I’ll tattoo you.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
DavidJednat;94217 wrote:
Buffalo is like six and a half hours from NYC. If you feel like making the trip I’ll tattoo you.

Seeing as it’d be my first time “to the north,” and only my third trip out of Florida, I say this: Go big or go home!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

oh and

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Adler;94099 wrote:
Sorry but …

And you didn’t notice that duoge only copied the entire contents of Amok’s post and posted it as his own. You should perhaps direct this towards Amok, not the bot/weirdo 🙂

Adler
Participant
@adler
ArniVidar;94396 wrote:
And you didn’t notice that duoge only copied the entire contents of Amok’s post and posted it as his own. You should perhaps direct this towards Amok, not the bot/weirdo 🙂

Yeah the reason I directed that at duoge and not Amok was Amok posted before buttwheat’s post about the OP bieng a scratcher so I was giving Amok the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t know while if duoge read the post by buttwheat he would have definitely known (if that makes sense) .

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Adler;94426 wrote:
(if that makes sense)

Not really, but fair enough 😀

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos

Man. I try not to be negative but it looks to me (and i apologize if I am) that you are just scratchin in your house. Do it the right way man or you’ll never make it bro. A year of tattooing and you are only at that level? That raises some serious red flags for me. Here is a pic of a tattoo that I did maybe 3 months after starting to tattoo (After a legit apprenticeship.) It’s not the best but I was still very fresh…

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1346900923355&set=a.1012263397626.2002293.1556271112&type=1&theater

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos

Once again not trying to be an ass, I’m just REALLY offended when people try to take the easy way out. Also, I do sincearly apologize if im off track here.

duoge
Participant
@duoge
getinkedtattoos;94480 wrote:
Man. I try not to be negative but it looks to me (and i apologize if I am) that you are just scratchin in your house. Do it the right way man or you’ll never make it bro. A year of tattooing and you are only at that level? That raises some serious red flags for me. Here is a pic of a tattoo that I did maybe 3 months after starting to tattoo (After a legit apprenticeship.) It’s not the best but I was still very fresh…

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1346900923355&set=a.1012263397626.2002293.1556271112&type=1&theater

I agree with your point ,the tattoo looks great,good job.:)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

From a different tattoo forum:

“I am the guy who posted the OP.

It’s common on the forum we post on to do whatever we can to “troll” other posters on the forum we deem uncool. It’s a 4chan thing I suppose, and most of us who do it also play Xbox 360 games together and we get a laugh out of it (our lulz). It’s also common to try to one up the next guy in terms of trolling, so I wanted to set the bar higher. This Koriwhat guy is our whipping boy for that. He’s easily roused into a fevered, high pitched (I can imagine) meltdown anytime we mention his calf tats and the fact that he’s a secretary who didn’t graduate high school.

It’s not that we hate him, we don’t actually. We love the guy. He’s the class retard we all gather around and chant “calf tat calf tat calf tat” and he gets flustered and falls down sobbing. We feel better for a quick moment and move on to gang up on other targets.

Most of us are Asians but there are a couple Pakistanis as well. We don’t like tattoos much because I haven’t seen one yet that looks good on yellow skin. I imagine a banana or a canary would look ok, you wouldn’t even need to color it, but we don’t care for pictures of our relatives on our skin. We cannot tell each other apart anyhow so it would look like someone is making a comic of a kung fu movie on our backs.

I just wanted to let everyone know who we are, and that the “itiswhatitis” guy is a serious artist with mad talentz and skillz, and that we are a group of fluffers with nothing better to do than spend countless hours amusing each other with this inane bullshit.”

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos
buttwheat;94642 wrote:
From a different tattoo forum:

“I am the guy who posted the OP.

It’s common on the forum we post on to do whatever we can to “troll” other posters on the forum we deem uncool. It’s a 4chan thing I suppose, and most of us who do it also play Xbox 360 games together and we get a laugh out of it (our lulz). It’s also common to try to one up the next guy in terms of trolling, so I wanted to set the bar higher. This Koriwhat guy is our whipping boy for that. He’s easily roused into a fevered, high pitched (I can imagine) meltdown anytime we mention his calf tats and the fact that he’s a secretary who didn’t graduate high school.

It’s not that we hate him, we don’t actually. We love the guy. He’s the class retard we all gather around and chant “calf tat calf tat calf tat” and he gets flustered and falls down sobbing. We feel better for a quick moment and move on to gang up on other targets.

Most of us are Asians but there are a couple Pakistanis as well. We don’t like tattoos much because I haven’t seen one yet that looks good on yellow skin. I imagine a banana or a canary would look ok, you wouldn’t even need to color it, but we don’t care for pictures of our relatives on our skin. We cannot tell each other apart anyhow so it would look like someone is making a comic of a kung fu movie on our backs.

I just wanted to let everyone know who we are, and that the “itiswhatitis” guy is a serious artist with mad talentz and skillz, and that we are a group of fluffers with nothing better to do than spend countless hours amusing each other with this inane bullshit.”

Can SOMEBODY ***PLEASE*** explain to me WTF this means?? Not sure I get it…oh well…

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.