imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Watching this on the History channel right now. It’s pretty interesting… nothing like any of the Ink shows on TLC, you can actually learn something here. If anyone gets a chance, check it out.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Never heard of the show – will have to check it out

Thanks for the heads up

My old tattooist used to say that “Tattooing was the worlds 2nd oldest profession”

haha

Plague
Participant
@plague

Yo, I just saw that show as well. Actually watched it before, but got drawn into watching it again when i saw it was on.

Tattooed Mummies…hard to believe tats were around 5000 years ago. HA.. I wonder if Jesus came across anyone with tattoos :p

Thought it was interesting to the different ancient methods like the sewing of a tat, which really looked painful!

Yeah, if anyone gets a chance to watch, you should!

m/

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Damn – now I really want to see it!

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I’ll be getting a Japanese Tebori tattoo next month from Horishige. Mmmm, eight hours of hand poked goodness.

clay1680
@

Seen the show a few times and cant get over that douche bag host and feel hes just some dude that probably had a gay expierence in his past and wants to be cool. But it is pretty interesting and cool to see all the different styles.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

At first, I thought the host didn’t have any tattoos until he got tattooed. Why won’t he get tattooed in other places besides his damn legs? :rolleyes:

Yeah that sewing method looked really painful and it didn’t even come out good. But then again, not too many people can say they got a tattoo that way.

Nomad69
Participant
@nomad69

This one? Horishige

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.