Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well it still go’s i really want to get my Life long Favorite actor tattoo’d on me. The problem is i don’t know any good artists who’s portraits are something of a master piece.

I live in North-West England / Merseyside.

Does anybody know of anybody in this general area?

This is the portrait i want to get.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

what happened to cecil porter? and daivd corden is fucking brilliant. one of my fav artists out of uk right now.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
yodaddynukka;90876 wrote:
what happened to cecil porter? and daivd corden is fucking brilliant. one of my fav artists out of uk right now.

i think cecil is to far away but would be willing to travel if he isn’t to far. Where is David Corden located?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
WardyInk;90877 wrote:
i think cecil is to far away but would be willing to travel if he isn’t to far. Where is David Corden located?

cecil will be in sheffield in february and corden is located in Gillingham, Medway ME8 8. wherever that is…

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

This is where Mr. Corden creates. A little thing called google, bud.
133 High St
Gillingham, Medway ME8 8

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

i was hoping for more merseyside way which is near liverpool

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Merseyside is ~4 hours from Gillingham and < 2 hours from Sheffield.

If you’re not willing to travel 2 or even 4 hours for the right artist, then quality obviously isn’t nearly as important to you as proximity.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
D3FiANC3;90891 wrote:
Merseyside is ~4 hours from Gillingham and < 2 hours from Sheffield.

If you’re not willing to travel 2 or even 4 hours for the right artist, then quality obviously isn’t nearly as important to you as proximity.

Seriously. Wtf man. Im driving 6hrs tonight, getting 9hrs of work, and driving straight back for 6hrs. Man up.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
D3FiANC3;90891 wrote:
then quality obviously isn’t nearly as important to you as proximity.

Umh.. have you seen his ink? ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Jesus isn’t England about the size of a postage stamp?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
ArniVidar;90931 wrote:
Umh.. have you seen his ink? ๐Ÿ™‚

hehe Yeah, but I was holding out hope for him. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

i’ve not said im not going to Cecil, i was just getting more information if there is anymore good artists closer i will travel if it means putting Mr Eastwood’s portrait in the right hands.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;90938 wrote:
Jesus isn’t England about the size of a postage stamp?

No… that would be Iceland. England’s the size of an envelope ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter

David works out of Ritual Art, which is where I got my first ink started a couple of weeks ago (by Jim though, not Dave.)

If you look at Dave’s PF, the guy who has the lion on his arm was in there getting some more work done at the same time. I can honestly say that good as it looks in the pictures, it just doesn’t do the guys work justice in the flesh, it’s breathtaking.
I’ve spent the last couple of Years checking out artists before committing to mine, and Dave’s work is some of the best realism I’ve seen.
Not that it matters, but his day rate is also pretty good too!

Easy for me to say, living within a few miles of the parlour, but I don’t think I’d personally go anywhere else for portrait type work.

HTH

Chris

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

If im going anywhere long distance i will be trying to get in with Cecil Porter, i was just curios to see if there is any good artists a bit closer to me that’s all ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.