yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Gnarlymilk;90854 wrote:
2.5 year waiting list??.. lol well I guess I got to scratch that then.. shit i was all hyped up too.
Dave Van;90857 wrote:
Wait, nukka, what?!! Victor Sepulveda’s work is average? I have to disagree, buddy. The man’s a genius. Really, Jess Yen is fantastic, but that doesn’t take away from Victor’s talent. Just sayin. Oh and if I ever meet up with either of you, you better be ready to share some of that “medication”! ๐Ÿ˜€

To each his own. Art is subjective. I truly belive his tattoo work is average. i havent looked at his art portfolio. If u think he is a genius, that all that matters.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
Gnarlymilk;90854 wrote:
2.5 year waiting list??.. lol well I guess I got to scratch that then.. shit i was all hyped up too.

So you’d rather go with someone who can do the work quickly than wait for a piece that will make people drool with envy? Not this kid, bro. I’d wait five years if I had the cash and a great big hard on for the artist’s work. Again, just sayin.

Gnarlymilk
Participant
@gnarlymilk

I shot Jess a e-mial to see what the deal is so we wil see. Where does terry ribera work out of in SD?

Gnarlymilk
Participant
@gnarlymilk
Dave Van;90866 wrote:
So you’d rather go with someone who can do the work quickly than wait for a piece that will make people drool with envy? Not this kid, bro. I’d wait five years if I had the cash and a great big hard on for the artist’s work. Again, just sayin.

No I agree, but 2.5 years to get my first tattoo ( when Im already 28 ) is a bummer ๐Ÿ™ If It is 2.5 years I wil proly get a diferent tattoo for now and wait to do this idea..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Dave Van;90857 wrote:
Wait, nukka, what?!! Victor Sepulveda’s work is average? I have to disagree, buddy. The man’s a genius.

What am I missing? The work at that link is pretty flat and very average. I saw some of his drawings on something else that I think doja posted very skilled but the tattoos are meh.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Wow. Alright, I guess i didn’t check out his tattoo work. I was pretty much amazed by his airbrush stuff. I’m not going to check it out now, I love his art and don’t want to see anything he did that isn’t awesome. Sorry for shootin’ my mouth off. Happens from time to time, but I know people here will call me out. That’s why I love this forum. ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Dave Van;90935 wrote:
Wow. Alright, I guess i didn’t check out his tattoo work. I was pretty much amazed by his airbrush stuff. I’m not going to check it out now, I love his art and don’t want to see anything he did that isn’t awesome. Sorry for shootin’ my mouth off. Happens from time to time, but I know people here will call me out. That’s why I love this forum. ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me help you out.
3.jpg

7.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.