buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;90498 wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663942418

It’s in he’s portfolio on there buttwheat mate ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh I never doubted it was in his portfolio, I just doubt he did it. I hear of tattooist stealing pics and claiming it as their work. Just really doesn’t fit the rest of his work. Who knows he could have had a stellar day that day but I wouldn’t roll the dice and hope he has another one. If you like his work stick with it he is just average walk in street shop tattooist guy.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;90507 wrote:
Oh I never doubted it was in his portfolio, I just doubt he did it. I hear of tattooist stealing pics and claiming it as their work. Just really doesn’t fit the rest of his work. Who knows he could have had a stellar day that day but I wouldn’t roll the dice and hope he has another one. If you like his work stick with it he is just average walk in street shop tattooist guy.

I admit he’s nothing compared to the guys you lot talk about on here, I actually haven’t been tattoo’d by Lee at Skin Kandi the artist i go to is Rusty but Lee is meant to be the best in there.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

It’s not in his portfolio on their website (I didn’t go to their FB page), which is odd since it’s easily the best tattoo he’s done (presuming he’s done it). I must say that I’m a bit skepticl that it’s his work also after seeing the rest of his work.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;90521 wrote:
It’s not in his portfolio on their website (I didn’t go to their FB page), which is odd since it’s easily the best tattoo he’s done (presuming he’s done it). I must say that I’m a bit skepticl that it’s his work also after seeing the rest of his work.

well that’s because the whole studio is being done up and there in the middle of having a whole new website built.

He actually did do the tattoo im not going to lie about it.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
WardyInk;90526 wrote:
well that’s because the whole studio is being done up and there in the middle of having a whole new website built.

He actually did do the tattoo im not going to lie about it.

no one is calling you a liar. what people are saying is that there is a HIGH chance that he stole that picture from another site and claiming it as his based on his other work.

Amok
Participant
@amok

The samurai is not bad, the rest look pretty average to be honest. I’ve seen worse though.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

You guys are crazy! His tiger is CLEARLY the best!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
maniacthw;90620 wrote:
You guys are crazy! His tiger is CLEARLY the best!

So you’re saying that since the tiger isn’t good at all, the rest is crap by default?

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I think the work is good IMO. This is like guys comparing women. There’s gonna be some that think one girl is hot, while another think the same girl looks just average. If you like the work of an artist, by all means, use that artist. Why get approval from other people??

I can understand if someones portfolio looks like some prison shit, then obviously you should know not to go get a tattoo by that person. But then again, it’s your body, do whatever you want with it, it’s got nothing to do with me. ๐Ÿ™‚

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
imperial1904;90725 wrote:
I think the work is good IMO. This is like guys comparing women. There’s gonna be some that think one girl is hot, while another think the same girl looks just average.

Continuing with this analogy … If you’ve always had ugly women, an average woman is probably going to look hot. ๐Ÿ˜‰

People in rural areas often think Papa Johns is the s**t, whereas most people who grew up eating NYC pizza think Papa’s tastes like Chef Boyardee.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.