PvtDonut
Participant
@pvtdonut

So far I have my dads memorial tatoo and I was thinking of having the smoke from the tires turn darker and solidify into tribal going over my left shoulder and halfway down my left arm. Underneath the car I wanna turnthe smoke into cloud like covering with a dragon kinda encircling the top of a buddha in the lower middle of my back and everything with smoke swirling around it. Ill try to draw up some stuff but I’m at work right now so prbly won’t be till later. If anyone has any ideas, suggestions or if anyone has a good link to some pics would be awesome.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
PvtDonut;89890 wrote:
So far I have my dads memorial tatoo and I was thinking of having the smoke from the tires turn darker and solidify into tribal going over my left shoulder and halfway down my left arm. Underneath the car I wanna turnthe smoke into cloud like covering with a dragon kinda encircling the top of a buddha in the lower middle of my back and everything with smoke swirling around it. Ill try to draw up some stuff but I’m at work right now so prbly won’t be till later. If anyone has any ideas, suggestions or if anyone has a good link to some pics would be awesome.

I don’t know how much it’ll help you, but if you want to see some amazing fantasy pieces (thinking mostly about the dragon here) check out this girl’s site
http://www.annestokes.com/
She is incredible.

PvtDonut
Participant
@pvtdonut

Thanks for the input I realy like the medieval dragons but idk how that would go cuz the chinese style would work so much better.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
Dave Van;89891 wrote:
I don’t know how much it’ll help you, but if you want to see some amazing fantasy pieces (thinking mostly about the dragon here) check out this girl’s site
She is incredible.

DAVE I WENT TO THE SITE, MAN THATS SOME NICE WORK!!! i found a few pieces i liked on the page… good shit

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Dave Van;89891 wrote:
She is incredible.

I think I’ve just fallen in love! ๐Ÿ˜€

I think hers are the first dragons that I’ve seen that fit my own image of dragons. Thanks so very much for that link.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
ArniVidar;90206 wrote:
I think I’ve just fallen in love! ๐Ÿ˜€

I think hers are the first dragons that I’ve seen that fit my own image of dragons. Thanks so very much for that link.

I feel exactly the same way. On both comments! You’re welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

My backpiece is going to be a dragon and knight scene, in Anne Stokes detail, and I can’t seem to find a single tattoo artist that is also a fantasy artist that does these kinds of dragons. Who knows, I may have to just buy a piece from Anne, special made… sure, I have 50 grand in my pocket ๐Ÿ˜€

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
ArniVidar;90214 wrote:
My backpiece is going to be a dragon and knight scene, in Anne Stokes detail, and I can’t seem to find a single tattoo artist that is also a fantasy artist that does these kinds of dragons. Who knows, I may have to just buy a piece from Anne, special made… sure, I have 50 grand in my pocket ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah, good luck with THAT quest, man! I have never seen anyone who can bring a fantasy creature to life like that woman. It makes me want to break all of my pencils and just sit in a corner and cry.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Dave Van;90216 wrote:
It makes me want to break all of my pencils and just sit in a corner and cry.

LOL! I have a better idea… you just get that good, and I’ll sit in a corner and cry. Deal?

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
ArniVidar;90218 wrote:
LOL! I have a better idea… you just get that good, and I’ll sit in a corner and cry. Deal?

Sounds like a hell of a deal. I’ll even do you one better. When I DO get that good, I’ll do your custom piece for only 25K! ๐Ÿ˜€ To PvtDonut, sorry to hijack your thread here, buddy. This is the last thing I’ll be posting here that isn’t related to your business. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.