Nobby85
Participant
@nobby85

ive put a pic off my sleeve on my profile, which i think has gone horribly wrong im noy sure if its poor quality or just me asking for the wrong design, i just need help on whether it can still be saved?????? a friend suggested colour or anything im in a real pickle and need advice off someone that knows what there talking about….. thank you

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Dude, why did you let him keep going? Well, at least it doesn’t look like a total loss. A really good artist should be able to fix most of that to a somewhat respectable point. Just hope you’re prepared to spend some cash!

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Well pics 4 and 5 doesn’t look too bad, definitely color in the roses would make it look much better. The other stuff it looks like the artist (and I use that term loosely) used way too much shading, it pretty much looks like it was done by someone who just picked up a tattoo machine, said fuck it and went to town on your arm. Maybe a better artist could do a Japanese theme. The ink doesn’t look too dark, or that might just be my screen…

Nobby85
Participant
@nobby85

I thought it was was normal until I seen my friends! Ur rite there’s defi too much shading and I think the quality of the lady is shocking, how wud it work having a Japanese theme put in ?thanks

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Just go to a GOOD tattoo artist. Ask to see his work, ask questions, find someone you are comfortable with and they can give you the best advice. There are plenty of real talented artists around, unfortunately, there are also a lot of talentless hacks who plopped down a few bucks for a machine and shop rental. The laws only control how safely a person does tattoos, not how well. Having said all that, I’d be prepared to spend upwards of $300 to get all that fixed up.

Nobby85
Participant
@nobby85

Well I went there through recommendation , I’ve prob spent about 600 quid there too, but I would gladly spend another 600 to get it sorted

Amok
Participant
@amok

ouch… that’s awful, hope you get it fixed up mate.

xxspeakxx
Participant
@xxspeakxx

If it makes you feel any better you can look at some of my work. I’m to ashamed to post pics of a lot of my ink, but there are a few in my introductory thread.

In order to save your sleeve though I would recommend going to the more reputable studios in your area. Talk to a artist with a decent reputation and see what can be done to fix the mess that’s already been done.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

*whistles*

There’s only one viable solution here. We’re going to have to remove the arm.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
KnightHawk;89837 wrote:
*whistles*

There’s only one viable solution here. We’re going to have to remove the arm.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

lol Maybe we should paint it green and make it a ZOMBIE arm! 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.