kingkranos
Participant
@kingkranos

Hi I have a very dumb question. would be strange if I tattooed the statue of liberty on my arm? I’m not American I’ve also never been there but is a big fan of the country.

sorry for the spelling english is not my first language

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I wouldn’t say that’s a stupid question at all compared to some of the questions we get on here. If your a fan of it then get it who cares what other people think dude! I wouldn’t if i was a fan of it.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

It’s not a dumb question. Unfortunately, you might get some dumbass answers.

I don’t see a problem with it. Lots of Americans get Japanese, Chinese, Mexican inspired tattoos all the time even though they’ve never been to these countries or even have roots there. So go for it!

kingkranos
Participant
@kingkranos

thanks that was exactly the answer I hoped to get, thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

the statue of liberty was a gift from france, so if you get the statue it is showing your love of france. you should get a cheeseburger instead. now thats american…

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It would make a cool tattoo but I think it may be seen as if you like America. But who fucking cares if you want it get it. But it might put you in an odd spot in the next Norway-American war.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

See what I mean… ๐Ÿ˜€

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
buttwheat;89097 wrote:
It would make a cool tattoo but I think it may be seen as if you like America. But who fucking cares if you want it get it. But it might put you in an odd spot in the next Norway-American war.

i think were still trying to recover from the last war. that shit was brutal.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

should turn it into a half sleeve get some water and the empire state building aswell

kingkranos
Participant
@kingkranos
WardyInk;89106 wrote:
should turn it into a half sleeve get some water and the empire state building aswell

it was a very good idea, I think i going for it. thanks for the suggestion ๐Ÿ˜€

kingkranos
Participant
@kingkranos
buttwheat;89097 wrote:

I am not so afraid that there will be war between America and Norway (the Norwegian Parliament is so fond of America + We are only 4 millions people here that must be less than their army) but I’m more afraid
If I travel to a country that does not quite like America (like vietnam or iraq)

spirit_eyes
Participant
@spirit_eyes

if you think you’ll be happy with it 30 years from now, go for it. your skin, and money ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.