Twings
Participant
@twings

Ill be coming from Nevada ha a pretty small town elko, i was in Portland untill Monday, but i will be going back soon, Should I find a place and call them so they know when I’m coming up and exactly what I want so they can have time to tweak with it and what not? Thanks for the replys guys I really want to get my first tattoo done by a good artist I figured there would be great artists there since its like such a cool city

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
Twings;88953 wrote:
Ill be coming from Nevada ha a pretty small town elko, i was in Portland untill Monday, but i will be going back soon, Should I find a place and call them so they know when I’m coming up and exactly what I want so they can have time to tweak with it and what not? Thanks for the replys guys I really want to get my first tattoo done by a good artist I figured there would be great artists there since its like such a cool city

If you’re in Nevada, go to the Las Vegas tattoo convention, you can find some sick artists there. I think it’s already passed this year though.

You think Portland is a cool city? Hmmm…. ok lol. It’s alright, but it’s still an Oregon town. 😮

Twings
Participant
@twings

I really like james Kern’s stuff but he is booked untill like january. Do you know anything about this guy?
http://www.opticnervearts.com/tim-jordan.html

also what about atlas tattoo? from looking at there stuff it looks pretty good. I’m pretty sure I want to get this tattoo on my ribs actually since it will be my first tattoo I imagine it’s gunna be pretty painfull.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.