Wardy
Participant
@wardy

i got my fingers all touched up last week at the studio where i go to (9AM) in the morning. Got some green added to the tops. A picture will be uploaded when it’s healed.

At 9am in the morning when i was getting inked up they had ace of spades on full volume couldn’t hear ourselves speak haha. They only did it because it’s like my second home and because nobody else was in but was a really funny experience hhha..

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
WardyInk;88499 wrote:
i got my fingers all touched up last week at the studio where i go to (9AM) in the morning. Got some green added to the tops. A picture will be uploaded when it’s healed.

At 9am in the morning when i was getting inked up they had ace of spades on full volume couldn’t hear ourselves speak haha. They only did it because it’s like my second home and because nobody else was in but was a really funny experience hhha..

The shops I’ve been to always crank their music up as loud as they can except one and that shop wasn’t really as relaxing even though it looked more like a day spa. The louder the music, the better. 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
WardyInk;88439 wrote:
i know its a movie haha, one of my favourete movies!

I just think the “pain” and the “process” of getting tattoo’d is over rated but different people think of it in different ways i really like the process and just daze and stare at the needle

Alot of people think im weird.

Try getting a 9hr session and a 6hr session on back-to-back days and tell me the pain is overrated! I actually cant stand the pain of tattoos. Some parts hurt less than others but for the most part when im getting tattooed i always think to myself “damn why do i go thru this pain?”. But after the session and i see the end result, the pain is worth it.

Adler
Participant
@adler
yodaddynukka;88512 wrote:
… I actually cant stand the pain of tattoos. Some parts hurt less than others but for the most part when im getting tattooed i always think to myself “damn why do i go thru this pain?”. But after the session and i see the end result, the pain is worth it.

I share the feeling!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
yodaddynukka;88512 wrote:
Try getting a 9hr session and a 6hr session on back-to-back days and tell me the pain is overrated! I actually cant stand the pain of tattoos. Some parts hurt less than others but for the most part when im getting tattooed i always think to myself “damn why do i go thru this pain?”. But after the session and i see the end result, the pain is worth it.
Adler;88554 wrote:
I share the feeling!

….X3….

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

I like to stand on the chair and hum some Mozart right before the grand finale when I fart in my artist’s face during the crescendo.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

on a related note, im starting my whole back piece on the 9th of july (8-9hr session) and on july 11th im getting another 8-9hr session on my arm. yay pain… =/

Parademic
Participant
@parademic
maniacthw;88564 wrote:
I like to stand on the chair and hum some Mozart right before the grand finale when I fart in my artist’s face during the crescendo.

This sounds fantastic

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Parademic;88624 wrote:
This sounds fantastic

The artist typically appreciates my humor.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
yodaddynukka;88568 wrote:
on a related note, im starting my whole back piece on the 9th of july (8-9hr session) and on july 11th im getting another 8-9hr session on my arm. yay pain… =/

Wow… can the body take that much beating in that short of a time? That is a LOT of healing on the 12th and on.
Hmm.. and sleeping is going to be a bitch 🙂

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

smoke a nice joint… the tattoo doesnt hurt at all!! its almost orgasmic for me. not cuz the joint… i just smoke joints all the time… but i guess thats my ritual

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
DOJAGUY;89588 wrote:
smoke a nice joint… the tattoo doesnt hurt at all!! its almost orgasmic for me. not cuz the joint… i just smoke joints all the time… but i guess thats my ritual

That’s so deep, bro.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
maniacthw;89689 wrote:
that’s so deep, bro.

thats what she said

Tribalwarrior
Participant
@tribalwarrior

Yes, nothing gets me pumped up more about getting a tattoo then seeing that tribal piece on Seth Gecko:rolleyes:. Hey, I’m a big tribal guy, but that thing has been done to death. If you need to watch a movie to get pumped for a tattoo, then I would say that you shouldn’t get ink.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

That’s like saying, if listening to music doesn’t get you more excited to party then you shouldn’t party.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.