blacksheep
Participant
@blacksheep

I think it would be amusing to hear everyone say what the weirdest thing that a stranger has said/done about your tattoos….ready,set….go!

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Ummm… “does the hair grow back?”

😮

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

are they real?

blacksheep
Participant
@blacksheep

I literally was asked “is that real?” About 2 minutes ago.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I get “are those real” too. I even been asked if I draw them on every morning. :rolleyes:

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

“i want to squirt my pussy juice all over it”

Parademic
Participant
@parademic
yodaddynukka;88449 wrote:

End thread, haha

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I was in the locker room in my gym a year or so ago. I had been lifting pretty hard, so I needed a shower then a long stretch in the hot tub. So I stripped down, washed up, and walked over to the hot tub. These older gentlemen were getting out, so I stepped out of the way.

While I was waiting, an old man, in his sixties or older, naked, walked up behind me, licked his finger and started rubbing it on my backpiece.

I freaked. I whipped around and shouted something along the lines of “WHAT THE FUCK?!”

Dude looks at me, bewildered, and said “I wanted to see if it rubbed off.”

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
yodaddynukka;88449 wrote:

we have a winner

Amok
Participant
@amok
KnightHawk;88451 wrote:
I was in the locker room in my gym a year or so ago. I had been lifting pretty hard, so I needed a shower then a long stretch in the hot tub. So I stripped down, washed up, and walked over to the hot tub. These older gentlemen were getting out, so I stepped out of the way.

While I was waiting, an old man, in his sixties or older, naked, walked up behind me, licked his finger and started rubbing it on my backpiece.

I freaked. I whipped around and shouted something along the lines of “WHAT THE FUCK?!”

Love. Peace. Metallica.

was he hot?

blacksheep
Participant
@blacksheep

Hahahahaha wow! My old boss did that to the tattoo I have on my wrist, the day after I got it she tried to rub it off. Ouch.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Wow, I haven’t had any strangers say anything negative to me, but I do get strange stares and some giggles from women. I notice when I run some of the women in the neighborhood will stare and giggle. I guess it is because of the tattoo on my leg. I’ve gotten raised eyebrows too.

Once I had a friend lecture me about my tattoo and tell me that she was worried an evil spirit would possibly attach itself to my tattoo. Of course, that never happened. She also intimated that the fact I had gotten a tattoo could mean the end of our friendship.

I notice everyone who looks at my tattoo wants to touch it, but I don’t let most people touch it. Some people touch it before I even have time to react! I guess that is only a natural curiosity for most people.

But so far, the only comments I have gotten from strangers on the street have been positive nice comments.

I’m loving reading all your funny stories, however. 😀

Parademic
Participant
@parademic
KnightHawk;88451 wrote:

Love. Peace. Metallica.

any time a naked guy starts rubbing your back from behind, you need to ask yourself one question…. do I feel lucky

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

One guy asked if he could “have my tattoo”. I don’t have any clue what he meant.

My dad once said to me “if you get anymore, I’m going to disown you and you can live on the streets”

Also, my dad and I have this thing we do, any time we know he or I got a fresh tattoo, we will some how work up a sneaky way to slap it. haha, it’s horrible. When I got amanda done on my arm, I was there for 5 hours. I get home and he’s like oh wow, let me see it”, I walk over to him he looks at, grabs my arm and full palm slaps it. IT felt fantastic, hahaha.

But for payback, my dad is currently getting a full back piece done. He just had a 4 hour sitting done on his lower back, so it was raw. He stopped by my shop I Was working at to talk about whatever. And as he was leaving I gave him a hug, but slapped my arm hard on his lower back, instead of patting him on the back, hahaha

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Amok;88454 wrote:
was he hot?

Yeah, if you like balls that hang around your kneecaps.

Love. Peace. Metalica.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.