Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Hey all, I recently (today), got my inner bicep completely outlined. Now I know with new fully filled tattoos that they recommend a few days at least before working out again, but I was wondering with just out lines is it something I should avoid for a couple days? I’m specifically bulking and lots of cardio. And will the large amount of sweat be bad for it from the cardio I do?

Thanks for any responses!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Yes it is bad. Wait a few days.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Thanks for the response! Looks like I’ll have to take some time away 🙁 Sucks when I have my CPAFLA fitness test on the 7th of June !!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i dont think a 3-4 day break will hurt much will it? its worth the wait since the ink is on your skin forever.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I can’t understand what it says :/ sorry just being honest

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Parademic;87418 wrote:
Looks like I’ll have to take some time away 🙁 Sucks when I have my CPAFLA fitness test on the 7th of June !!

Poor planning
As yodaddy said taking a few days off isn’t going to hurt you. But fucking up a tattoo will.
Congrats on the new tat.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
WardyInk;87429 wrote:

Does that say “Love Against The World”?? :confused:

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

looks like it says “two against the world”

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
yodaddynukka;87448 wrote:
looks like it says “two against the world”

lol that makes more sense.
My computer screen is too dark.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

It does say Two Against The World. And it’s probably not your computer monitor, it’s the terrible phone picture in a poorly lit basement haha! Phone has crap all over the lens so the picture is bad. Once it’s shaded and filled in, I will take a picture with an actual camera.

Thanks all for the info though, I appreciate it!

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Congrats on the new tattoo. Took me a minute, but I finally saw what it was supposed to say. Hopefully it’ll be more discernable once it’s all filled in.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

It will forsure, the picture is blurry and my camera sucks. I am not 100% sure how I should fill the letters just yet, if it should be shaded or full black. Haven’t completely decided yet. I’m thinking I will have the center skin colour, and have everything fading from the bottom and from the top to centre. Right now it’s just a ton of swirly lines, so no doubt it’s hard to read it, haha.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Here’s a slightly better photo. Ignore the messy backseat. Can’t wait to get it filled / shaded / background!!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

If you’re bulking, you shoudln’t be doing “lots of cardio.” Also, medium (rather than high) intensity is recommended for putting on size, so you shouldn’t really be sweating bullets from a bulking routine.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.