Parademic
Participant
@parademic

You can cut fat and bulk muscle at the same time. It’s a slower process, but I’m currently doing it. If I just ate mass size protein drinks with like 900cals and dirty bulked, then ya sure, I wouldn’t be doing what I am doing. But I am looking to “bulk”, while lowering my body fat %. Which is going pretty good, decent results just on Whey Protein, looking forward to when I add in Purple K creatine monohydrate. My goal isn’t to get huge, I guess bulk was the wrong wording, or the word bulk is all in the eye of the beholder. My goal in general is to gain 4 inches, chest, arms, etc.

Also, I hate those muscle bound dudes who get exhausted walking to their car. And for this fitness test, I need to be doing both muscle gain and cardio, after the test, I will cut my cardio in half, and focus more on muscle gain until I hit my goal.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The line work is all wonky. this isn’t the same artist that did your forearm is it?

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Ya same artist. The outlines are going to be slightly thickened and smoothed out when we decide if we are going to make the letters full black, or made them shaded. Everything is going to be refined on my next go.

stewroids
Participant
@stewroids

I’m a Personal Trainer and I wouldn’t recommend working out until it’s fully healed (I also have a lot of tattoos!).

Let it heal, and then gradually get back into your program.

Btw – I already did the CPAFLA – wasn’t that hard :]

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Thanks for the info! I’m going to go tomorrow as my scabs have started to come off. I’m not going to do anything too hard, probably just biceps tomorrow, no cardio, and keep my sweat level down.

I may send you a private message about the CPAFLA. I am thinking I should reschedule my final tattoo session until the Friday after my CPAFLA and not the Friday before.

Thanks for your input! It’s been 4 days and I am dying to get back into the gym.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.