Bolohead
Participant
@bolohead

I created this design for my next tattoo which I call “Fireheart” with my wifes side profile in the heart.

FireHeart-1-1.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It won’t work for a tattoo

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

It’s going to look bad from a distance…. uh, and up close.

Bolohead
Participant
@bolohead

Thanks for the input and opinions, this is why I ask.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Better safe than sorry. 🙂

The tattoo needs more lines and shading to look like something.

Bolohead
Participant
@bolohead
BertNaked;86949 wrote:
Better safe than sorry. 🙂

The tattoo needs more lines and shading to look like something.

Thanks, going back to square one with some other options.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I think if u showed a good tattooo that image, they can make it tattooable. Of course it wont be exactly like that tho.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

The concept is brilliant on paper, though. I’m liking that a lot.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I think it’s a good idea, but there seems to be too much going on with it as it is.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
yodaddynukka;86965 wrote:
I think if u showed a good tattooo that image, they can make it tattooable. Of course it wont be exactly like that tho.

Oh I’m sure it could be tattooed and done well it will look great for a year. After that it will turn into a giant red blob.

Bolohead
Participant
@bolohead

I don’t know about this one now either, as I have tried to invert colors, scetch etc and I just can’t get the definition I want from the pic of my wife inside the heart. I appreciate you feed back and advice on this, as better experience from you guy’s is worth a lot.

I have several other options for today, and one I’m giving my artist to work on for inking later.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Sometimes a simple design is alot better. All the red and fire kind of ruins the image. I’m sure your artist can fix up a design from your original design. I’m thinking black & grey would look alot better than full color. That’s just my opinion.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I still think it could be done well as long as the face isnt as opaque as the drawing and/or use outlines and stuff for the face. I am no expert tho.

Bolohead
Participant
@bolohead

Here is another style of my wife that surprizingly my wife loves, as she actually doesn’t like tattoo’s 😀 I started to show her what I was trying to create, and she started giving her input with a big thumbs up when I showed her this picture with a Hawaiian hibiscus flower which is her favorite flower.

DSCF2313-1.jpg

Or this

DSCF2313-2.jpg

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

That’s a much better image for your tattoo and something both of you would be very proud of.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.