Bolohead
Participant
@bolohead
imperial1904;87124 wrote:
That’s a much better image for your tattoo and something both of you would be very proud of.

Just got this done yesterday. My artist came up with a great idea for adding more off of her image going down my arm a bit, complete with mountains and water fall.

0528111845.jpg

Adler
Participant
@adler

Sorry but I’m not feeling it.

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

That makes me sad.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Oh, I sure hope you and your wife love that piece as much as you love each other. That’s going to be with you ’till death do you part.

daddysgirl13
@

really good design and tattoo

tompatm
@

Wow! It really looks cool and I must say you are really creative. I guess people who are good with drawing and designing things have more advantage than those who, most of the time, choose their designs from catalogue. I have to say I belong that second group…so probably tattoo design I am wearing is not that unique. There is a big chance someone else has exactly the same one. Great work man!

Bolohead
Participant
@bolohead

tompatm and daddysgirl13 thanks for the pos feedback, I understand the other feedback though. It did turn out the way I wanted it to, and some other detail will be done at my next sitting. More is gonna be added under and around creating the half sleave I’m looking for. It was pretty awesome when I asked my 2 yr old granddaughter “who is that?” and she studied it, and replied, “That’s my Lolli in chocolate”.

Now the picture was taken 30 yrs ago, that this was created from as well. My wife is pretty stoked that I would do this for her, and is even more excited with an idea that I came up with for the continued work. My wife was not keen on the idea of tattoo’s, but now has gotten into it with me. Maybe she will decide to get one herself, and we are still working on that one.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Can you post a link to the artist’s portfolio, I’d really like to see more of their work. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.