sam_wildchild
Participant
@sam_wildchild

I had a barcode on my wrist which went very wrong I need it covering up but I haven’t a clue what will cover it up plz help!! Thanks

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Can you post a pic of it??

I wanted one when I was a kid in the 90’s. Glad I didn’t get it. ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I always meant to get the barcode for Coca Cola on my, but figured there’s no chance of it ever working so why bother.

As imperial states, please post a pic so it will be easier to see the damage.

sam_wildchild
Participant
@sam_wildchild

picture is in my album on my profile dont know how to put it on here new to all this lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

You’re going to have to get a bunch of lasering done on that, unless you were to use that as a base or bottom of a much much larger tattoo(lower arm sleeve)

sam_wildchild
Participant
@sam_wildchild

I thought a tribal tattoo might cover it but it just trying to find one this is my first tattoo and how wrong it went lol never have one done by a friends friend lol

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked
sam_wildchild;86957 wrote:
I thought a tribal tattoo might cover it but it just trying to find one this is my first tattoo and how wrong it went lol never have one done by a friends friend lol

tribal?
BAD BOY!
*smack with a newspaper*
BAD BAD BOY!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
sam_wildchild;86957 wrote:
I thought a tribal tattoo might cover it but it just trying to find one

Nothing will cover that but a big, thick, ugly blob of black. I believe lasering is your only option.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Would heavy coloring cover it up??

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Black is the darkest color.. nothing covers pure black. Faded black (grey) is a different matter. Whatever you would get to defuse the barcode would IMHO alwas look hideous, and far worse than your barcode does today.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Hmm, well then I guess the only other (cheaper) way besides wearing a long sleeve shirt, is to wear a watch with a wide wrist band. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You can get great watches relatively cheap, for sure ๐Ÿ™‚

If you tan, try to not cover your tattoo in sunscreen (don’t burn yourself though) and it’ll be faded enough to cover in a few decades ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Everybody i know (Including me) who has had a tribal regrets it ๐Ÿ™‚

Im eventually getting mine lazered

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: DONT GET A TRIBALL!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I’m thinking about getting a tribal. :p

Not a tribal like you see all the time. I’m looking into Filipino tribals since I’m half Filipino and I’m thinking it would be perfect to complete my sleeve on my right arm. ๐Ÿ™‚

sam_wildchild
Participant
@sam_wildchild

So it looks like I’m stuck with it then lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.