emseyes
Participant
@emseyes

HI, I have 5 tats now and am going for my 6th next month. I just have some general questions until I have my actual consult.

I am getting the Celtic Tree of Life on my inner arm. From my wrist to just below my elbow, possibly the top of my elbow. There are only 3-4 colors. It is the biggest piece I will have. My first question is whether or not it can be done in one session. During my email consult (I live 4 hours from the shop) he said it MAY be able to be done in one session but everyone else I know said that it will take 2. My second question is price. It’s been 6 years since my last tattoo and am just wondering what the average prices are now.

Thanks.

bboarder06
Participant
@bboarder06

I’d guess I would probably take more than one session. 1 for outline and shading, another for color. But if you sit well and your artist is down for a long session, I guess it could be done in 1. As for rates, average is usually $100-150 an hour depending on the artist, but some are more. Who did you have in mind?

emseyes
Participant
@emseyes

Thanks. Right now I’m looking into Michelle or Jack from Skin Kitchen. That is where all my other tattoo’s have been done.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.