BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Hey guys, I may need a tad bit of help here. I just got my tattoo artist to start my design for my arm tattoo, I guess it cant be a sleeve, and that is going to take a while. In the mean time, I wanted to get another one done. I just need some ideas aye, I have one tattoo on my back, 2 skulls and my sleeve has roses in it. I was wondering if any of you guys had any ideas how to incorporate them in together into something I can get a mate of mine to draw up?

On another point, are rose tattoos, with other things, somewhat feminine?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I don’t think a rose (or in fact most anything) can be essentially feminine. It depends on the context, what surrounds it and indeed just how it’s done.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Just thought I’d ask, as I quite enjoy the look of a rose in tattoo form.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Roses aren’t at all, I’ve got a traditional Rose covering my left hand. Roses are actually widely popular amongst both male and female. As for ideas I have no creativity.

Cheers,
Marcus

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Thanks Marcus. I really enjoy the look of them around something else. They really accent a tattoo quite nicely.

Also, I’ve decided on a completly different peice. An older gold pocket watch with roman numerals, with a cracked face, with two roses either side and under it in a big scrolling banner the words, Time Takes Us All.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

Im a guy and i have 3 flower tattoos on me, including a rose and sunflower on my right hand. Its only feminine if you intend it to be.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark
BossNass;82856 wrote:
Thanks Marcus. I really enjoy the look of them around something else. They really accent a tattoo quite nicely.

Also, I’ve decided on a completly different peice. An older gold pocket watch with roman numerals, with a cracked face, with two roses either side and under it in a big scrolling banner the words, Time Takes Us All.

I like the sound of that.

Cheers,
Marcus

Adler
Participant
@adler
BossNass;82856 wrote:
…Also, I’ve decided on a completly different peice. An older gold pocket watch with roman numerals, with a cracked face, with two roses either side and under it in a big scrolling banner the words, Time Takes Us All.

This could turn into a real nice, traditional style tattoo but it’s very important to research and find an artist capable of doing this. Don’t settle for just anyone, you have a good concept so get a good artist.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

I know someone who could do it, he is the best around my area.

http://www.tattoo7.com.au/tattoo-gallery/detailed-3d-work/ thats his website.

I’d prefer it if someone designed it for me, as, it costs a little to get it drawn up by an artist and I’m getting my 2nd tat soon, a big arm one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.