viperslax
Participant
@viperslax

Ok so im thinking of a sleeve but on my leg where I could conceal it. I want it to be of the ocean but I really dont have any more ideas to add to, maybe a shark? Any ideas would be awesome (: Thanks in advance

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Some fish, a crab, an octopus, a lobster,some seaweed, some coral, an eel, a scuba diver,some squids, a sunken ship,an old boot,a sand dollar, a giant clam, a mermaid, Sponge Bob, a submarine, a seal, the plug in the bottom of the sea. hope that helped

viperslax
Participant
@viperslax
buttwheat;82656 wrote:
Some fish, a crab, an octopus, a lobster,some seaweed, some coral, an eel, a scuba diver,some squids, a sunken ship,an old boot,a sand dollar, a giant clam, a mermaid, Sponge Bob, a submarine, a seal, the plug in the bottom of the sea. hope that helped

Sweet yes it did thanks just not sure how to incorperate and mesh it all together on one leg? I would probably want a shark, octupus, sea weed, coral, and I wanted this http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=shark+tattoos&view=detail&id=A8084231B2C3BFEF1ADD6EA1EFC33FBA8C855227&first=61&FORM=IDFRIR but I have no clue how to put it all together and feel that the big shark would look strange with the other stuff. Any more ideas?

Adler
Participant
@adler

Check out Deano Cook, you should get some good ideas from his underwater themes.
http://www.psychotats.com/newweb/pages/DeanoCook/DeanoCook.htm
http://www.myspace.com/deanostudios

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
viperslax;82661 wrote:
not sure how to incorperate and mesh it all together on one leg?

That is what your artist is for.

viperslax
Participant
@viperslax

Awesome point thank you both very much 🙂 My older brother has a small underwater half sleeve i love it as well he is a fisherman and so am I so kinda where we both got the theme.

Badger81
Participant
@badger81
viperslax;82646 wrote:
Ok so im thinking of a sleeve but on my leg where I could conceal it. I want it to be of the ocean but I really dont have any more ideas to add to, maybe a shark? Any ideas would be awesome (: Thanks in advance

Ive got a Great white shark leg sleave done. I would reckon it would look cool to have an ocean scene done, deffo an Octopus would look good on a leg wrapping round.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

get NEMO!!! finding nemo is awesome!!! but if you get Nemo you have to get the turtle aswell

Amok
Participant
@amok

under daaa seeaaaaa

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

How about a busted oil well?? :p

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Hey, I like that idea! And a bunch of BP spokesmen running around handing out cash while some politicians claim that it was “just a minor accident”. Yeah, that would be sweet!

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
imperial1904;89571 wrote:
How about a busted oil well?? :p

THIS! But only if it includes Aquaman!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

And a “Will Smith” fish dancing to “Working at the car wash”

Amok
Participant
@amok

Put a mermaid in there, that’s a good excuse to have boobs in your tattoo. Soft, supple boobs.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.