KBKUBE
Participant
@kbkube

Ok heres the deal the way I am doing my tattooing is simple…sorta I would like to finish my left sleeve before I do my right sleeve I know what Im getting on my right sleeve it’s going to take many sessions but it’s going to be upper arm Space theme forearm to wrist Ocean theme and inner and outter elbow is going to be earth (Ratio comparison) but anyway I’m going to finish my left sleeve I have “Forever Young” on my for arm in black custom font. People always tell me “your going to regret that in the future” and me being a smart ass tell them thats where are difirent you regret shit while I do things to to it for me not your amusment. Ok Ill stop and on to my idea for the rest of my sleeve Like I said I have “forever Young” on my forearm I want to get an @ Symbol in a graffitti font at the end of of itleading to a heart on my upper arm. The Heart is going to be an actual human looking heart not a lovey dovey looking heart, it’s going to also stand for the old saying “I wear my heart on my sleeve” I know what I want my left sleeve to have incorperated into it just trying to fund the right pieces to fit any ideas on an @ symbol. I thank you for your time and appricate any ideas in advanced (My tats are in my album to see what I am talking aboot)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.