Bigluki
Participant
@bigluki

hi guys, i was just wondering if this would be possible to coverup?
i got it about 2 years ago, i dont necessarily regret it, but i want a more artistic sleeve.
wufq7b.jpg

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

that would be very hard to cover up, maybe try work it into sleeve with really bright colours filling in the gaps with some sort of samurai down the bottom half. or have you already got a design in mind?

Bigluki
Participant
@bigluki

well, ive always had this thing for wolves, its also my celtic star sign, i wanted to get a dark, black and grey sleeve of a couple of wolves going down my arm, with a couple of quotes chucked in

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Dude, you got as much chance of covering that thing up as my fat ass has of becoming a prima ballerina. Coverups have to be significantly larger than the ink they’re covering, and there’s no room for that on your arm. Not to mention it’s just a block of black color. I’m sorry my man, but if you want it gone, you’ve got a date with a laser gun in your future.

A belt sander would work too.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

As the others have said covering that up will be difficult, however, not impossible. You have some options but why cover it up when you have other limbs to tattoo? Here’s a link for some general options for tattoo cover upto get your brain thinking…. hope it helps???

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

Just seen this pic and thought of your arm man,
73509_453752351667_192781146667_5308988_5860456_n.jpg

http://www.davidcordentattoos.com

Cram
Participant
@cram

i think laser is a option. or make your whole arm black ๐Ÿ˜€

Cram
Participant
@cram

i think laser is a option. or make your whole arm black ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.