graeme_b
@

Hi Guys,

Im new on here and looking for some ideas from you guys.

Im wanting to get something to signify my family I had the idea of stars..one for each member of my immediate family.But can anyone develop that idea or give me a new idea how I can represent this idea through a new tattoo

Thanks,

G

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

I had two lotus flowers on the inside of my arm to represent me and my wife, this was the obvious choice to go with my Koi half sleeve.
People choose all sorts of things to represent family do a google search or on Flickr and you will see a lot of examples such as crests, portraits, poems etc

mamajess
Participant
@mamajess

There are TONS of different options! I’m working on a half sleeve with the state flowers my kids and husband. The flower for one of my kids isn’t so cute, so I used the state butterfly. I’ve seen people use the flowers from their birth months and one person I saw used the star alignment for the day they themselves was born. I know I kinda pulled away from the actual star thing and it wasn’t on purpose, just showing some different ideas. I have a tattoo with stars that represent some of my family members as well. My mom’s is the nautical star because she has been a guiding source for me, and always shows me the right way. My dad’s is basically the Dallas Cowboys star, not because he’s a cowboys fan (thank goodness, he’s probably be depressed), but because he’s an old school cowboy. My husband’s star is more of your basic star with a bold outline. He’s basically, what you see is what you get and there’s nothing hidden inside, I know him inside and out. Those are just my own thoughts, of course, but just some ideas to throw out there, hope you can find something that clicks with you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.