terrobat
Participant
@terrobat

Hello all,,, when i’m 18 in 6 months time, I want to get this tattoo –

lion-tiger-general-tribal-tribe-tattoos-tattoo-designs-pictures-gallery9.jpg

Basicly I need some seriously help with a few things…

First: I’m 17 years old and my body isn’t exactly amazing yet so where would it look best ?
I was thinking,,, to the right side below my abs,,, or to one side on my lower back,,, or one side of my shoulder blades,,, or one of the pecks ,,, what would you suggest, or can you think of any other sexy places for the tattoo ?

Second: Bear in mind my body isn’t the best yet and i’m going to get muscle in the future,, is there
a stupid place I shouldn’t put the tattoo bear in mind it might stretch when I get muscle ( Or is that a stupid thing to say ? )

Third: I’m not sure if you can answer this one,,, but what kind of size of the tattoo should I be thinking ?

Thanks a lot.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

1st: I can’t think of a single sexy place for that tattoo.
2nd: Your entire body would be a stupid place to put that tattoo.
3rd: Go big or go home.
Bear in mind, this is my opinion.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

1: it would look good 5 years in the future when you will realize that you shouldn’t get flash because it’s boring an uninspired.
2: muscle comes and goes, as long as you don’t gain or lose weight fast it doesn’t matter, this will look as mundane as it does now.
3:if you really want this, and my overtly snarky yet well intentioned post based on my own personal experience has not changed your mind, get it big as it will look best big and bold.

terrobat
Participant
@terrobat

That’s great help, thanks a lot guys

taffupatree
Participant
@taffupatree

Sorry dude.u asked ppl’s opinion and they are giving it. Cant complain about that.imo its ok for flash but maybe u should think about getting something custom but along the same lines? Im sure u would be amazed at the results if ur only stipulations were a lions head and boldness. In relation to u changing shape…..unless u are planning on hitting the gym big time i doubt u would have a problem. Im not to sure on placement and size cuz size is usually dependent on placement….might look good on the ball of the shoulder?
Anyhow thats my opinion,take it or leave it

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

It’s flashwork. People with flashwork are looked down upon by those of us with real tattoos. See that condescendition there? That’s the extact thing I’m talking about. Our ink is real, yours is gonna be flashwork.

Seriously though, until you can at minimum answer your questions yourself, you shouldn’t be getting that bland, nondescript, everybody and their brother’s got it, piece of flashwork. Whatever ink you get is gonna be with you for life my man. It should be something unique to you, in the place you want it, at the size that agrees with you, because this thing is all about you.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

taffupatree
Participant
@taffupatree

Spot on…..shud have something designed for u. Are you sure you want that exact thing? Theres so many different styles of tattoos..

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

I dont understand why you would get that crappy tribal-ish lion when you can get a really detailed, realistic lion in colour.

PandorasJar
Participant
@pandorasjar

Honest impression?
Meh…

Go original or don’t bother, sheep is never a good look.

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

Ho HUM……………………………………………………….

terrobat
Participant
@terrobat
PandorasJar;76213 wrote:
Honest impression?
Meh…

Go original or don’t bother, sheep is never a good look.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH , That did make me laugh 😀

Thanks for your opinions though guys,,, much appreciated

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

I saw a lad with Mum tattooed on his neck in a tribal style at Tescos LOL it was lovley!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.