inconspicuous
Participant
@inconspicuous

so, i’m trying to decide whether to get some color added to this. i was thinking turquoise and gold? or should i just leave it alone. i’d just like ideas pleaseee

Picture2.png

archie_72490
Participant
@archie_72490

I think adding a lot of color would look really cool, but adding a little bit of color would make it look unfinished

strick9
Participant
@strick9

That’s defiantly screaming for some color:D
I would anyway!:cool:

inconspicuous
Participant
@inconspicuous

okay, thanks for the suggestions c: i will get color

but, does anyone know for sure if the color will change or be altered by the color of my skin? i heard that and i’m wondering if it’s true so i can pick the right colors for me

dag24y
Participant
@dag24y

I have a strong bias towards brightly colored tattoos so of course I’m going to say color.

I think the subject matter of the tattoo calls for color in this case. It looks really nice the way it is but I feel that having color would definitely be an enhancement. If I were you I would fully color it in, instead of just doing accents (I think you should either go full color or leave it B&G). Turquoise and gold sounds good. Maybe a little bit of an accent color such as purple as well?

Again, like I said, big fan of color tattoos so my suggestion might not be your ‘thing’ but that’s what I would do with it if it were my tattoo. 🙂

ETA: You posted your reply while I was typing. You seem pretty pale. With lighter skin you can get away with almost any color showing up pretty true to form.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I agree with Archie actually. Either LOTS of colors, or none at all for my two cents worth.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

This photo is black and white, can you put a full color one up so we can see it in the natural colors?

inconspicuous
Participant
@inconspicuous

sure thing

Picture4.png

and yes, i am pretty pale, but i get dark very easily. when i got the tattoo done a month ago i was told i had an olive tone. i haven’t been in the sun since then for tattoo protection reasons i’m sure everyone’s familiar with c:

inconspicuous
Participant
@inconspicuous

these are better examples of my skin though:

Picture6.png

Picture4-1.png

ithompson
Participant
@ithompson

I say do the color, and I really don’t like colored piece personally. But with the right color scheme this would pop in a very awesome way. Just my two cents 🙂

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Looks like you have a smiliar skincolour as me.
I’m pretty pale myself, but if I as much as think of the sun, I get pretty tan.
I have an entire arm filled up with colour, and it hasn’t been a problem at all.
You need to protect it really good when you are out in the sun, and the colours should be just fine 🙂
(and yeah, go colour!! Should look amazing!)

looney bin escapee
Participant
@looney-bin-escapee
arnividar;75663 wrote:
i agree with archie actually. Either lots of colors, or none at all for my two cents worth.

+ 1

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Love the mask BTW. Kind of looks like a Marti Gra style or whatever it’s called. With that said, those masked are DEFINED by its unique and very original glittery colors so you HAVE to add it some color to it. It’s not complete without it and it would look VERY awesome with a rainbow effect and just gushing with color, whichever color you do choose.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I think color would make this tat amazing. Make sure you get really deep, rich colors and make sure the colors make sense together. I think your skin color is perfect for this kind of color.

and make sure you post pics when you get it done!

inconspicuous
Participant
@inconspicuous
NeverBSatisfied;75690 wrote:
Love the mask BTW. Kind of looks like a Marti Gra style or whatever it’s called.

yeah, mardi gras lol. i live in louisiana. but actually those kinds of masks originated in venice c: i know all about it haha

okay so color it is! thanks everyone; and i will def post pics c:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.