ickis
Participant
@ickis

Hey everyone. I am in the process of planning my first tattoo. I want to get a bob marley quote on the inside of my bicep. I just havent decided what font to get it in and I wanted to see if any of you have any interesting or unique quote tattoos that you might like to share with me to help me get some ideas. Thanks guys!

Dice
Participant
@dice

show us a pic bro, that would be great.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

This would be far more effective if you searched google first and then gave us a chioce of some of the fonts you like.

ickis
Participant
@ickis

i’m not totally set on the font yet but i was thinking something a long the lines of this
http://www.fontspace.com/reference-type-foundry/aspire

ickis
Participant
@ickis

bump. anyone have any cool ideas to add to a quote on the inner bicep? it’s going to say “one good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain”. it’s a bob marly quote and it really hits home with me. i feel like i should have said something about the quote the first time around. my bad. any help will be greatly appreciated

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Dude, not sure what you are looking for here. If you get that quote on your bicep you aren’t going to have room for any fancy font or anything else for that matter. That’s a lot of words for a small area.

Also, if I’m not clear on what you are asking for I’m sure some other people aren’t either. Search google for fonts and don’t worry about adding anything to this- there’s no room.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

I disagree. Today I got a 32 word quote on the back of my arm, just above my elbow, in a very intricate font and it only takes up about 4.5 inches squared. It looks fucking sweet, if I may say so myself :p So you’ll have LOADS of room around it on your inner bicep for extra bits with a quote that short.

Forgive me but are you a chick or a dude? It’s only relevant cos a dude might look a little odd with a super ‘swirly’ font type surrounded by filigree. How about little music notes and boxing gloves or something. It’s relevant to the quote and it’d be pretty original.

inkbyj
Participant
@inkbyj

Depending on how long the quote is, bold and simple single pass type lettering is usually best.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.