Future1548
Participant
@future1548

So im stuck!

I finally have money together to start on my half sleeve and dont know what to do with it!

I have 5 tatoo’s in total. One star on my left forarm with DGF name inside it, a “tribal” sun and dragon and a eagle interpritation.

Im thinking I would like to go down the route of having a robot theme done. I would only want it done in black with no filler. Only the line work done quite thick. Like I was just sketching on my arm you know??

But im stuck with composition/robots/hom many/shapes etc.
Any ideas/ refrence material would be greatly appreciated??!!

Thank.

Future.

xx

ArniVidar
@arnividar

We need to see pics to be able to give you advice on how to incorporate what you already have.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Why outline only? I don’t understand this… is it a style choice? I think you could make this idea really great but I don’t think you are going to get there with an outline only. I agree, we need to see you current tat’s but before we even get there, what is driving the low- detail basic outline idea? If you want it to look like you just drew on your arm why don’t you just go buy a sharpie and do that instead? this way you can change the design on a daily basis and it’s a lot cheaper.

That might come off sarcastic but it’s really not. think about this for a bit.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Have a look at Dan Golds robot stuff it’s really good. Don’t get just the outline you will have everyone asking when you are getting it finished.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.