CHUUBZ
Participant
@chuubz

How are you guys,
I’m in the process of getting a 3/4 sleeve, I have the line work and shading done for the angle, line work done on her wings, halo and a dove on the inside of my bicep.

I need some ideas and suggestions as to what you would recommend would work well with it (also I want to cover up the 5 stars, also I do not want crosses, Jesus, Mary something neutral etc), so far I have planned to put a rose towards the bottom on the sleeve placed around the inside/outer edge of my forearm and am stuck as to what else could work with it as I have alot of area left.

Below are the pics of what has been done so far and any positive input would be GREATLY appreciated as I’m booked in for my next session in 5 days.

Cheers

85409630.jpg
97725944.jpg
72844806.jpg
81528938.jpg
32200770.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I think one thread is quite enough ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be single though.

CHUUBZ
Participant
@chuubz

yeah man accidently posted in the wrong section, what do you mean I must be single?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

No woman there to train you to put the seat down ๐Ÿ˜‰

orphansparrow
Participant
@orphansparrow

i really like the dove part so far. just wanted to say that, i don’t have any ideas though. maybe you should think about it for a while, if you’re not sure what you want. even if your next appointment is in 5 days, you don’t have to complete the whole thing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.