ryan2022
Participant
@ryan2022

Does anyone out there have a good link for Koi fish tattoos.

I’m going to be having the scor[pion on my arm partially removed over this coming winter, and will be looking into a coverup.

I love Japanese culture, and have been training in various martial arts since I was 9. I love the look of them, and should have gone that route int he first place.

thanks,

Ryan

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

There is loads out there for Koi tattoos from google to Flickr website. Many tattoo studios will have galleries of work done and you will normally find a koi or two.
I have one on m left arm check out my profile.
Are you going colour or B+G?
What size piece are you going for back piece, sleeve etc?

ryan2022
Participant
@ryan2022

Thanks for the reply. thats some amazing work on your arm. Really nice and crisp. It’ll be black and grey, like all of my stuff.

I’m going to be removing whats currently there, and another on my other arm, then starting fresh. It might be next year by the time I get to it, but It’ll be a calculated process.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Sounds good! Thanks for the kind comment. Takes some getting used to. I am looking forward to getting it finished on the 3rd when the inside of my arm is finished with two lotus flowers and continuation of the waves and cherry blossoms can’t wait to see the finished piece as it will flow better than it does now as it just stops on the bicept muscle with the dark shading.
Koi tattoos are kick ass. I love the japanese work full colour of black and grey but I prefer the shading used for black and grey pieces.
My next piece will be a pin up more than likely.

looney bin escapee
Participant
@looney-bin-escapee

Ryan2022, I just want to know…………why the koi?

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Google image search
Flikr

Do the legwork.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.