LouDmnz4ever
Participant
@loudmnz4ever

So i want a sleeve, shoulder to elbow.

IMG00133_1.jpg
I have that above ^ on my arm near my shoulder.

truelovewaitstat.jpg
I’m getting ^ that tattooed on the inside of my bicep, elbow to armpit.

When my sons old enough i plan on getting his name, in his hand writing tattooed on the back of my arm (tricep).

Basically i need some advice in how to turn this into a sleeve. Everything that is on this arm is family related, so any ideas?!!

LouDmnz4ever
Participant
@loudmnz4ever

nobody has any ideas for me???!!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You waited all of 24 minutes to start whining about no response?

Take a chill pill dude.

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

It all seems a little disconnected to me, if you don’t mind an honest opinion. They all seem lovely ideas in themselves.

3 nice ideas, but I think putting them together may be a little forced?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

shouldnt you ask your artist? i personally dont like text tattoos, and i agree with the above that it seems a little disconnected.

LouDmnz4ever
Participant
@loudmnz4ever

Yeea i guess now that i really step back n think it does seem a little disconnected.. I just dont want your typical religious sleeve, or koifish. Id like something that can really represent my family and things that remind me of them. As for my tattoo artist hes hitting 90 something and isnt around too often which is why im turning to forums for ideas n feedback

LouDmnz4ever
Participant
@loudmnz4ever
ArniVidar;71358 wrote:
You waited all of 24 minutes to start whining about no response?

Take a chill pill dude.

Pretty sure no1s whining. I did it so people saw there was atleast 1 response

ljfran2383
Participant
@ljfran2383

dude. relax, after a bit, when a legit q doesn’t get attention, a mod will normally give some feedback. it can take a day or two.

as for the tattoo, I think that they dont really relate, and text tattoos are hard to incorporate into a sleeve. If you want a sleeve, you have 3 options. you can build it over time, you can get enough random shit to fill your arm (seems to be the way your are going about it) or you can pick a theme.

advice on what to get being that vague is almost impossible. To get ideas or improvements back, give us an idea or something to work with.

LouDmnz4ever
Participant
@loudmnz4ever

Well.. Like i said im really looking to do something for my family mainly my wife and son. Then if possible represent the rest of my family in a smaller way like ex.) each person represented by a star within the sleeve. But ill do more research and hopefully be able to bring some ideas to you guys

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Do you have anything other than the tat in the photo yet?

If not you should consider picking three larger family related elements that you can use as the focus of your sleeve. For example, you could get your wife and childs portraits done with maybe something about the city/state of your other tattoo. Do those large and then fill the rest with the signature and the phrase and what not. What you actually pick for the three elements is up to you but this will bring the whole thing together.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.