KILA_B
Participant
@kila_b

I am an avid motorcyclist and I will be getting the words

CLUTCH and THROTTLE on the left & right forearm….

My only dilemmma is the positioning…..I am up in the air so I want to see what you all think

On the word Clutch would you place the lettering so when I hold my arm in the air you can read the lettering down, It will also be visible horizontal that way or do I put it on the forearm so you can read it left to right that way

For Throttle the same thing but of course on the right arm…….the only difference if I do horizontal you will be reading the letters right to left……..Thanks for any input

Also I will take suggestions for font

jsin4050
Participant
@jsin4050

That sounds like a decision that only you’re qualified to make. If it were me I’d do it horizontally starting from my elbow on my left arm and starting from my wrist on my right arm, but that’s just me. Again, it’s your tattoo. I’d think it through on my own if I were you, I can’t tell you what’s gonna make you happiest.

KILA_B
Participant
@kila_b

Thanks for your opinion…..I already am sure how I would like to do it, but I like feedback because sometimes users or tattooists will read this and give me an idea I may have never thought of…..again thanks

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Kila

Personally I would look at all that skin as serious canvas and would use one arm to have an engine or even the fully bike with extended forks running down my arm with the words on eitherside.

Placement wise I would have them running down and away from you so the person looking can read it.

Get em wreathed in flame or similar and make a nice piece. That way you can save your other arm for another tattoo.

Just my thoughts.

Take Care
Matthew

KILA_B
Participant
@kila_b

My riding name is KILA_B I was thinking of the SPORTSTER EVO Motor with my ride name above it. But you bring up good points

Your running down, are you saying the word Clutch….Begin High and rundown with the H being near the wrist….

Thanks

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Yes so when a person reads it they can see what it says.
Post up what you get done.

Take Care
Matthew

KILA_B
Participant
@kila_b

Getting it done on Thursday……Around the word clutch he is going to do blue flame…..Throttle he is going to think of….This guy is very creative, so he is going to do the flames….Thanks for that idea……I am still up in the air about which way vertical ….either way is good….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.