Danthemanmufc
Participant
@danthemanmufc

hi, im really into superheroes although ive never read a comic in my life. my favourites are iron man, spider man,batman and super man, for my tattoo i would like all four of them together, i would like iron man to be firing his hand cannon, spider man shooting or a web or swinging on one and im not to fussed what batman and super man are doing, i realise this is going to be difficult to design but i would really appreciate it if someone could do it for me.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

LMAO
If I could be bothered this would be a flaming but I cant so its not.

Danthemanmufc
Participant
@danthemanmufc

Yeah Thanks For The Help, Arsehole.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Hmm Ive never read a comic but Im a huge fan?? Dan the Man your a Man United fan I see, are you a huge fan? Did you ever see them play? LMAO, feel free to call me names, the fact that you think I am an arsehole simply reinforces my belief that your not worth flaming.

As for help you got 2 hope Bob abd none.
Good luck with the tattoo by the way.

Danthemanmufc
Participant
@danthemanmufc

Yeah i did, ive had a season ticket for two years now n just booked one for next season, and i had better things to do when i was a kid to read comics, dont see why that means I cant be into superheroes.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

why did you make 2 threads sayin the exact same thing?

Danthemanmufc
Participant
@danthemanmufc

i thought i would help get a fast/helpfull response but obviously i was wrong

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Sadly you were very wrong your OP was at best weak and at worst lazy. One minute of searching would have found the answer to your question 10 times over and saved us all the trouble of reading your drivel.
You have no understanding of comic book history or forum etiquette. You have no manners, Imagine you walked into a room full of strangers and asked a stupid question and when someone told you the question was daft you called them an arsehole, what would happen next?
Think on.

Danthemanmufc
Participant
@danthemanmufc

get a life, i know i dont know anything about comic book history because i aint into comics i was always out with my mates rarther than reading comics, if you dont want to waste your time reading my “drivel” then dont comment on it you moron. and i dont care what would happen nextif someones comments on my question just to say they cant be arsed, that to me makes them an arsehole. So if you’ve got nothing helpful to say just don’t comment.

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

If you’re really sure about this tattoo, then go to a tattoo artist and have them draw it up for you. It will cost you money for the drawing, which will also be used as the deposit for your tattoo appointment.

Think really hard about this one though, because it sounds like something you may regret years down the road. How old are you anyway?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

You know nothiing about me at all but feel you can call me an arsehole and a moron?
You were too busy as a kid but as a real fan you have never found time to learn later on?
I think your the arsehole and I am sure your a moron.
So take your abuse and head full of attitude and fuck yourself. Like I said good luck with getting your tattoo designed I for one cant wait to see it.

Danthemanmufc
Participant
@danthemanmufc

i’ll be 18 in a couple of weeks. I think i will do that then and i might regret it when im older or i might just look back and remember what it was like to be young. Thanks for your help.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Danthemanmufc;68979 wrote:
i’ll be 18 in a couple of weeks.

That actually explains a lot.

Good luck with finding your tattoo dude. I think the idea is strange at best, but to each his own.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

This is the path to acquire that which you seek:

1. Consider your immediate area, and the tattoo artists in it.

..A. Research said artists

..B. Evaluate their work

2. Consider artists outside your immediate area

..A. Research said artists

..B. Evaluate their work

3. Come to a decision, or chose a tattooist

4. Book appointment with tattooist

..A. Discuss idea

..B. Leave a deposit

..C. Have sketch drawn

5. Get tattoo

[6. Research laser treatments and/or cover up artists]

Cheers. 😀

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121

I will help. So you want me to draw up an idea for your tattoo? Please explain in more detail what you want. Any other symbols you want included? Let me know ASAP so I can get started designing this. I am really excited about the project.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.