Wow I like it!

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

absolutely gorgeous!! I love it.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Holy shit!!!!. I always read the post before I scroll down to see the pic. I was reading thinking, “great, another horse portrait.” Then i scrolled down, and went “WHOAAA!!!”

Well done!!!

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Thank y’all so much! I REALLY love it. Hoping like CRAZY it doesn’t scab up too bad, so I’m really babying it, lol. Already most of the redness is gone, and it’s feeling a little flaky. Definitely tender today, though!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is a great piece and is very unique.

I love it. Also just below the shoulder blade and close on the spine was really painful on mine.
So no shame in saying it hurt – they do!

Take Care
Matthew

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

definetly amazing!!! i love this tattoo!!
freaking WOW!
your artist have done a great job on this one!!

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Tajen;61423 wrote:
Took in all my horse pics to my artist today, and he drew up a flat out amazing custom horse for me. Sat “under the gun” for about 6 hours. Let me tell y’all, it was my most painful tattoo to date, definitely. Every single line felt crazy painful. I’ve never even come close to crying “Mercy”, but I was SO close today. Fortunately, I didn’t wimp out, and my artist was able to complete it. I am SO happy with it!:D
HORSE.jpg

A-W-E-S-O-M-E! One of my favorite on here! Kudos to you tattooist, that is something to show off 365 days of the year.

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Thanks again! Short is so awesome, he even touched up my 2 year old cross. It has “Jen”, “David”, and “Kody” on it (for my family, of course!), and someone asked me, “Who’s Rody?” Well, I kind of freaked about that, lol. So he re-wrote Kody’s name so it didn’t look like “Rody”, ha ha. I really love tattoos; wish I had unlimited funds to get a half sleeve, another horse on my other shoulder blade, a REALLY awesome piece on my right leg … sigh.;)

Spazzakazz
Participant
@spazzakazz

That’s beautiful, I love the random little pictures within the horse ๐Ÿ™‚

AztecManiac
Participant
@aztecmaniac

ganda naman niyan maam drools ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.