Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez

So basically the tattoo I really wanted the cherry blossoms are to big for my husbands taste he wants me to get something smaller. Not a whole side piece something on my my hip or shoulder blade I am looking along the lines of flowers pretty girly looking. If you seen or see anything I might like please post them here.

Thank you

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

I like the ol saying “go big or go home!” 🙂 Best of luck with your decision.

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez
Bdubbs;61150 wrote:
I like the ol saying “go big or go home!” 🙂 Best of luck with your decision.

Well it is my husbands decision as well because he is paying for it.

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
Callie martinez;61151 wrote:
Well it is my husbands decision as well because he is paying for it.

damn thats nice, why not chip in some money yourself and then get what you want?

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez
Bdubbs;61152 wrote:
damn thats nice, why not chip in some money yourself and then get what you want?

Because I am a stay at home wife going to school. it does not have to be to small This size is ok.

totem_flower_tattoo_design_2.jpg

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
Callie martinez;61153 wrote:
Because I am a stay at home wife going to school. it does not have to be to small This size is ok.

The picture didn’t work :confused:

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i agree with him to a certain point, but then why should you get something that you aint going to be happy with knowing deep down you wanted them cherry blossoms….. the rest of your life can be a long time with a tattoo you never wanted deep down in your heart and mind 😉

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez
Outlaw;61156 wrote:
i agree with him to a certain point, but then why should you get something that you aint going to be happy with knowing deep down you wanted them cherry blossoms….. the rest of your life can be a long time with a tattoo you never wanted deep down in your heart and mind 😉

Well the size of the butterfly is nice I just want a flower instead.

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez
Outlaw;61156 wrote:

Well it can be this big or smallertotem_flower_tattoo_design_2.jpg

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez

flower_tattoo_by_devilsredemption.jpg

Womantattoo.jpg

What do you think of these tattoos? if i get one it it will go on my shoulder blade and the second one I think I want the flower to be purple.

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez

Bump please

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I’ve never understood the ritual of taking someone’s tattoo in and having it photocopied on your body.

I don’t particularly like the design of either of those…
But I’d say the second one is at least semi-original looking.
(Even if it is an obvious Photoshop Job)

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez
Jubakuba;61214 wrote:
I’ve never understood the ritual of taking someone’s tattoo in and having it photocopied on your body.

I don’t particularly like the design of either of those…
But I’d say the second one is at least semi-original looking.
(Even if it is an obvious Photoshop Job)

Well I can not draw I am just looking for ideas And I really like the second one I want something flower really girly. If you can draw I would love if you would draw something up please.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

there are tons of flowers on google, deviantart, flickr, etc. i have a whole collection of flower tattoos i could send but is there a specific flower you like…rose, lily, hibiscus, etc? I am not really into the black swirling lines..they look a bit flash to me.

Also, you can still do cherry blossoms if those are your favorite. they don’t have to be a huge side piece or anything. Don’t listen to the whole ‘go big or go home’. Not everyone wants a huge tattoo.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.