ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I think I have found it…

FlamingDice36x48.jpg

Except with blue flames. The lower die will be about at my elbow. The upper die will be nestled under the back part of the tribal. The flames will go up and appear to be behind the tribal and continue to the top of my shoulder I may possibly put an angled banner below the upper die with something like “Life’s a Gamble”

FlamingDice36x48-1.jpg

This will add some color to my arm. It is simple and not too busy. And I think it will blend rather than just like I stuck something under the tribal.

Thoughts?? Especially from you BK ๐Ÿ˜€

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hey Ontwo

I replied to your PM and I think the flaming dice will fit quite well into the idea that was suggested.

I was actually planning a collarbone tattoo of a similar theme ‘Life is a gamble so cheat’ the humour of it always makes me ๐Ÿ˜€

Tana has a great eye for composition – it shows in her photography and her ink – so I would def trust her on placement and design advice.

As with all things it is something which comes down to personal taste so I am sure you will get it sorted.

Take Care
Matthew

closetfreak
Participant
@closetfreak

Ah, so I guess when you said at least the tribal isn’t thick and hard to cover, this is what you meant. Looks like we are having the same problem, but apparently mine is easier to solve. You really have some great ideas so far though!

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Thanks guys and gals. I’m settled on the flaming dice without the banner. Now just gotta save the $$$ (fuckin taxes!!!:()

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.