Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

and if it all goes to pot and you dont heed any of these warnings then i recommend a massive hannya mask with a dragon coiling round it :L lmao

skaterboy1993
Participant
@skaterboy1993

i get what you all are saying but im pretty much done growing im 6’3 im not getting any bigger. but i got a tribal tiger on my 4arm and i LOVE it. i dont regret getting it at all. I also got that done by a professional tattoo artist…. so just letting you all know they will do work on 16 yr. olds as long as you have ur parents or guardians there with you..

skaterboy1993
Participant
@skaterboy1993

oh and this isn’t some little ghetto phrase.

my grandpa was shot infront of my house, he didn’t fear the man, he pertected his family, he died with honor, and now he is Resting In Peice.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I recommend getting a tattoo you can spell.

skaterboy1993
Participant
@skaterboy1993

wow ok its not gonna be spelled out like that its going to be R.I.P.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Your height doesnt effect your chest it will be if your muscles in your chest devolp further which they can up until your about 21.

No one will know that this tattoo is about Grandpa unless you explain it to them which is a shame.

And in my opinion (and probably other peoples too) it is a ghetto phrase I didnt say you had to agree!

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

and sorry but i wouldnt count someone who tattoos children as a professional…no offence.

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani
Joker1;54150 wrote:
I recommend getting a tattoo you can spell.

😀 I LOLed.

To the OP- I don’t think your quote sounds “ghetto” at all… I think it would work fine as a memorial piece, considering the circumstances of your grandfathers death. There aren’t any rules that you have to follow for a memorial… as long as it means something to YOU.

I hope you consider waiting until you are at least 18 though. Think of it this way… if you wait a few years, it gives you the opportunity to think about it and work on your design until its perfect. Then you can be absolutely sure it’s what you want, no regrets.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

To add more –
If you got a tattoo like the one you want, you’ll always remember how he died, the tattoo revolves around the circumstances of his death.
If you waited until you were 18, you could get a decent portrait done or something a little more peaceful, remember the man for who he was, not how his life ended.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Joker1;54196 wrote:
To add more –
If you got a tattoo like the one you want, you’ll always remember how he died, the tattoo revolves around the circumstances of his death.
If you waited until you were 18, you could get a decent portrait done or something a little more peaceful, remember the man for who he was, not how his life ended.

Thats a good point. A potrait would celebrate his life too. I can see why your proud of him defending his family but joker has got a point.

skaterboy1993
Participant
@skaterboy1993

im pretty sure she is a professional tattoo artist, you can get tattoos from tattoo artists at the age of 16 its not a basement tattoo.

http://www.tatusbykore.com/index.html

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

You can be qualified but not professional…..professional is also how you conduct your busines.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

he just doesnt understand properly what we’re saying, in all pure honesty, your grandad sounds like he was a great guy, but the tattoo your thinking of getting sounds just… so… – well would he have wanted you to have it? i mean, it just sounds such a impulse idea.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.