skaterboy1993
Participant
    @skaterboy1993

Ok so im getting a tattoo on my chest its just going to be lettering but i would like some type of background behind it maybe?, or some type of design or something going through it. Does anybody have any good ideas that they could throw to me? The words are going to be a memorial for my grandpa who was murdered. I would like it to say. Fear No Man, Protect Your Family, Die With Honor, R.I.P.

The Mighty Ming
Participant
    @the-mighty-ming

Well, give us more info.

What will the lettering be? Will it be in plain text or cursive etc? Base it on your personality. I’m using your username as an example here, I assume you enjoy skateboarding, so, depending on the word(s) you could get it on the bottom of a skateboard? Or have it as graffiti on a brick wall.

But you need to give more info if we can help out.

skaterboy1993
Participant
    @skaterboy1993

Fear No Man
Protect Your Family
Die With Honor
R.I.P.
Thats what i would like it to say but i guess im open to any other phrases at this time.

But i would like those words to be encorporated into something somehow.

Any Suggestions??

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
    @bikerinblack77

That’s alota words to throw on your chest. It could work if you go big… but are you sure you want all this at being 16? [assuming you’re 16 cause your screenname has 1993 in it]

What about going with a big chest piece.
-Have a bannerstart with fear no man on the left side of your collar bone. Then protect your family on the right.
And have die with honor in the middle and RIP underneath.

And you could have a bunch of old school stuff in there….. but just include things meaninful to you.

And like I tell everyone, just go to the artist and throw your ideas at him and see what he comes up with.

A man is not finished when he is defeated; he is finished when he QUITS!

-Former U.S President Richard M. Nixon.

skaterboy1993
Participant
    @skaterboy1993

Biker i like your idea. where do you think the best placement of all this would be on my chest? and what type of font might u suggest?

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
    @bikerinblack77
skaterboy1993;53488 wrote:
Biker i like your idea. where do you think the best placement of all this would be on my chest? and what type of font might u suggest?

Lol, read the whole thing over again.
I’m talking about a CHEST PIECE… taking up you’re entire chest.
-Both side of the collar bones, and the middle of the sternum.

I think you have a good general concept going, and they artist could really run with it.
As for the stlye of writing; fit it to the piece you want.

A man is not finished when he is defeated; he is finished when he QUITS!

-Former U.S President Richard M. Nixon.

Joker1
Participant
    @joker1

Didn’t you already make a thread about this?

skaterboy1993
Participant
    @skaterboy1993

yep but i didn’t get any responses

Joker1
Participant
    @joker1

You had about 8 replies!