Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma
    nicky_too;36579 wrote:
    I have the Adidas stripes on my left wrist and the Aston Martin log on the right wrist.

I guess you can imagine the kind of remarks you get when you have Axl on your right shoulder…
    It honestly doesn’t really bother me, I’m just used to people thinking I’m really weird.

Eventhough I said the photos are bad, I guess they will do to give you an idea. All the photos I’ve ever made or that have been made by my best friend of our tattoos can be seen here (56 photos at the moment).

My Gary Oldman tattoo:
    141854723_ea89ca80a4.jpg

My Axl tattoo:
    141855047_58d6a8d7cc.jpg
    He does look a bit stretched here…

Hey dude, can you put the pictures on your album? I cant see them atm. And why do you have the Adidas stripes?

nicky_too
    Participant
    @nicky_too

Can you access the link I put in my message? The photos are there, on flickr.

The Adidas stripes I did because I’m an Adidas fan. Don’t know why, that just happened. And besides, it looks good on a wrist.

And I’m not a dude, thank you. 😉

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

I didnt mean ‘dude’ as in calling you male. It’s more of a general term.

nicky_too
    Participant
    @nicky_too

I did put those two photos (small size) in my album, so you can check them out there. Ok?

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

kthanx.
    tbh, the Axl one doesnt look much like Axl.

nicky_too
    Participant
    @nicky_too
    Sailor_Emma;36585 wrote:
    kthanx.
    tbh, the Axl one doesnt look much like Axl.

I get that remark a lot and you’re wrong. When I have found it, I’ll scan the photo with the tat and the photo it’s based on and put it on here as well.

Oh wait, I just realised, my tattoo doesn’t look like Axl anymore. 😉

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav
    nicky_too;36581 wrote:
    And I’m not a dude, thank you. 😉

You know I always get lost on Americanisms if a dude is male is a female a dudette? 😉
    Anyhow love the ink and that Axl pick does look like him from his earlier years.

I just bought Chinese Democracy – It is good but 15 years or so to make was a longtime.

Take Care
    Matthew

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk
    Sherav;36624 wrote:
    You know I always get lost on Americanisms if a dude is male is a female a dudette? 😉
    Matthew

That’s really a matter of debate. Dudette was originally the proper form, but was recently deemed sexist and retired. Dude was then upgrade to a nuter term, but some mother fuckers haven’t got the message that I’m a dude, she’s a dude, he’s a dude, yeah we’re all dudes yeah.

So, I’ve settled on the terms “dude man” and “dude chick” as the proper terms for MY life.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

nicky_too
    Participant
    @nicky_too
    Sherav;36624 wrote:
    Anyhow love the ink and that Axl pick does look like him from his earlier years.

I just bought Chinese Democracy – It is good but 15 years or so to make was a longtime.

Take Care
    Matthew

This tattoo was done in the early nineties, so it doesn’t look like Axl looks now. Actually, I don’t like the way he looks now.

Kimbo
    Participant
    @kimbo

does Calvin and Hobbes count??

miss_ivy
    Participant
    @miss_ivy

No way, I think some of them look really good but wouldnt go for it myself x

Infamous78
    Participant
    @infamous78

Old thread but bored at work. I plan on getting a Christopher Reeve as Superman tat on my calf. Just found an artist near me that I want to do it.

ryannnnn
    Participant
    @ryannnnn

I have a tattoo of jimi hendrix on my ribs! =D

Evilrhoda
    Participant
    @evilrhoda

I had considered getting Robert Smith on my back but my husband said he did not want me to get any dudes tattooed on myself. Seemed like a reasonable request, so no Robert.

Sinnaere
    Participant
    @sinnaere
    TargetTattoo;22621 wrote:
    I would not get a tat of my favorite celebrity. Hell, I won’t even get a tat with my husband’s name on it.

Agreed with this. If I won’t get a picture of my husband or my husband’s name, why would I get someone else’s mug on my body. Although, I do have to admit that the idea of a tattoo of Gary Oldman as Dracula sounds REALLY appealling. Still no.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.