@

Fun question

0o0 so Nick_a_licious?
    @

nah i would probably put it on mii butt

Courtney D
    Participant
    @courtney-d

No are you crazy I like Denzel as my favoriate celebrity but I would not ever get a tatoo of him that stupid!!!!!!!!!

Steffy
    Participant
    @steffy

Nope. My favorite Celeb’s change with the seasons it seems. So it dosen’t seem wise.

thats so raven
    Participant
    @thats-so-raven

why would you waste your money getting a tatoo of your favorite celeb if you can just look at them on tv. i mean why be that stupid because a tatoo hurts and it will be there with you for the rest of your life. plus if you didnt like it no more you would have to pay even more money to take it off!

storm
    Participant
    @storm

no. knowing my luck, he would all of a sudden turn really ugly in real life and then i would need to get the tattoo removed

steve m
    Participant
    @steve-m

i do
    a picture of jerry rice with the number 80 on the bottom
    he is the greatest football player ever

jesusinjuly
    Participant
    @jesusinjuly

why stop there??

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

I would not get a tat of my favorite celebrity. Hell, I won’t even get a tat with my husband’s name on it.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

nah never, some of these tattoos look brilliant but i never been able to understand why anyone would do it

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

@thats so raven 21311 wrote:

why would you waste your money getting a tatoo of your favorite celeb if you can just look at them on tv. i mean why be that stupid because a tatoo hurts and it will be there with you for the rest of your life. plus if you didnt like it no more you would have to pay even more money to take it off!

‘why would you waste your money getting a tatoo of your favorite celeb if you can just look at them on tv.’…..and why is this different to getting a design tattooed on you? You can just simply look at the design instead of ‘wasting your money’ getting it tattooed on you. And you’re right, a tattoo hurts, but they’re worth it.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

The only reason I have the ink I have done now is because I view it as art. As well, it has some person meaning or symbol to do with my life. I see no artistic value or personal meaning in getting someone’s mug put on my body. So that’s a negative..

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

@Demure 27586 wrote:

The only reason I have the ink I have done now is because I view it as art. As well, it has some person meaning or symbol to do with my life. I see no artistic value or personal meaning in getting someone’s mug put on my body. So that’s a negative..

I’d get a portrait of my kids tattooed on me. If I ever have kids.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Hmmm I still don’t even think I’d get my kids’ faces tattooed on my body. Maybe a picture or flower to symbolize them, but not their actual face. That’s just me though.

ridemypony
    Participant
    @ridemypony

i dont like them that much!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.