Gypsy-bella
    Participant
    @gypsy-bella

Nup wouldn’t do it

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

I’d get Marilyn Monroe, only because I love pin-ups. She’d probably be the only really famous one though.

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

Psh. Waste of cash in my opinion. Celebrity’s are over rated. People watch to much frickin’ t.v I only watch cartoons lol.

Edit: Sorry if I offended any of you celebrity lovers…

Blackstone Tattoo
    @

Thanks for looking!

I am a booking agent for a Traveling Tattoo Artist named Michael Blackstone. If you like what you see email crucialboardshop@yahoo.com and we can go from there.

– Custom Tattoo Design

– 100% Clean and Sterile

– Will come to you or you travel to Lake Elsinore, CA for a discount!

– Experienced Artist: Warped Tour Artist 2007, Featured in Alternative Press Magazine dubbed “New Age Tattoo Artist”

– Friendly & Personal Enviornment

Below are some samples of his work. If you have ideas for your first or next piece shoot me an email at crucialboardshop@yahoo.com!

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

Wouldnt personally but if someone wants to get it and it means a lot to them then dont see a problem, would be if you went off them though or they turned into a twat.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….NO!!

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

So, here’s the plan. I am totally gonna get Miley Cyrus tattooed life size across the back of my body. Then I’m gonna sneak into her room, remove the mirror from her wall, and stand perfectly still. In this manner will I learn her inner most secrets so when I meet her in real life I can use them to win her heart away from that pedo Jason Gaston.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Hahaha…SWEET!!

nicky_too
    Participant
    @nicky_too

Erm…feels a bit like I’m the idiot who has done it. :rolleyes:

Oh well…
    Think what you want, but I have two and intend to have another someday (when I can finally go to the USA and have the money together).

To me tattoos represent moments in my life and therefore, no matter who or what the subject is, it’s ok if things change. My past doesn’t change.

So from me a big yes. I’m happy with my two celebs. ๐Ÿ˜€

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma
    nicky_too;36572 wrote:
    Erm…feels a bit like I’m the idiot who has done it. :rolleyes:

Oh well…
    Think what you want, but I have two and intend to have another someday (when I can finally go to the USA and have the money together).

To me tattoos represent moments in my life and therefore, no matter who or what the subject is, it’s ok if things change. My past doesn’t change.

So from me a big yes. I’m happy with my two celebs. ๐Ÿ˜€

Really? Lets see some pics!

nicky_too
    Participant
    @nicky_too

Nope. No pics just yet. Well, I have some, but they’re really bad.
    I need new ones, actually.

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

What celebs do you have tattooed?

nicky_too
    Participant
    @nicky_too
    Sailor_Emma;36576 wrote:
    What celebs do you have tattooed?

I have one quite big tat of Gary Oldman. It’s based on the film Dracula he did, so the three brides are on there as well. Thought up the combination myself, so it’s a unique tat.
    That’s on my back on the left.

On the right I have Axl Rose (yeah, laugh!).
    I have to say that the artist really gave 1000% on that one. It’s better than the Gary Oldman one.

Actually, I also have band logos, band names and two brands on me. I’m a bit like a walking advertisment I think. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma
    nicky_too;36577 wrote:
    I have one quite big tat of Gary Oldman. It’s based on the film Dracula he did, so the three brides are on there as well. Thought up the combination myself, so it’s a unique tat.
    That’s on my back on the left.

On the right I have Axl Rose (yeah, laugh!).
    I have to say that the artist really gave 1000% on that one. It’s better than the Gary Oldman one.

Actually, I also have band logos, band names and two brands on me. I’m a bit like a walking advertisment I think. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Two brands? Which ones?

And I like Axl Rose so it didnt make me laugh :]

nicky_too
    Participant
    @nicky_too

I have the Adidas stripes on my left wrist and the Aston Martin log on the right wrist.

I guess you can imagine the kind of remarks you get when you have Axl on your right shoulder…
    It honestly doesn’t really bother me, I’m just used to people thinking I’m really weird.

Eventhough I said the photos are bad, I guess they will do to give you an idea. All the photos I’ve ever made or that have been made by my best friend of our tattoos can be seen here (56 photos at the moment).

My Gary Oldman tattoo:
    141854723_ea89ca80a4.jpg

My Axl tattoo:
    141855047_58d6a8d7cc.jpg
    He does look a bit stretched here…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.