Gard
Participant
@gard

Hi, first post here! Nice to join the community. Don’t have a tattoo yet, but I’m wanting join the world of tattoos.

I was wanting ‘The Guy’ from Disturbed as an upper arm tattoo, mostly filling up the outside of my upper arm. I want him flexing one of his arms, wearing a big shiny pair of brass knuckles (for my love of Five Finger Death Punch)

disturbed.jpg
disturbed1.jpg

I was looking at this shop, because it’s a good 45 minutes from me, and the tattoos by Sean look pretty great to me.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Sword-Alliance/281612365189332

Should I keep looking? Also, what is a good cost estimate? I’m wanting it in all black and white, except for the red glow in his eyes.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

He looks very awesome to my untrained eye!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Looks like a pretty decent place, but if u want the best of the best in indiana, how about larry brogan?

Adler
Participant
@adler

That has the potential to be a very cool tattoo. That guy Sean looks decent but for something like this Larry Brogan would definitely be the man for the job. And there’s no way we can guess the cost, but if you’re really worried about price then wait and save. To do this piece correctly it won’t be cheap and it shouldn’t be, again this could be badass if you’re willing to go to a real good artist and not be too concerned with cost. Good luck.

Funk
Participant
@funk

Isn’t Brogan in Illinois? Not far from Indianna, but who knows.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Funk;109241 wrote:
Isn’t Brogan in Illinois? Not far from Indianna, but who knows.

yeah my bad, youre right. i suck at geography…

Gard
Participant
@gard
Adler;109238 wrote:
That has the potential to be a very cool tattoo. That guy Sean looks decent but for something like this Larry Brogan would definitely be the man for the job. And there’s no way we can guess the cost, but if you’re really worried about price then wait and save. To do this piece correctly it won’t be cheap and it shouldn’t be, again this could be badass if you’re willing to go to a real good artist and not be too concerned with cost. Good luck.

In the summer, I should be making a good 700-1000 a week with no bills to pay, so price isn’t much of a concern at all, I just need someone to bring out the true potential of the piece.

I’ve got about 11 beers in me right now though, so I’ll definitely check out Larry’s work tomorrow.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I missed the Indiana part but yeah Brogan is in Illinois but if you’re willing to travel it would be worth it. I have no idea about Idiana artists.

Gard
Participant
@gard

Wow, Larry’s work is EXTREMELY impressive.

I’ve found a great looking artist in Indianapolis though, which is MUCH closer.

http://www.ryandearringer.com/image.php?c=ColorTattoos

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.