ncange4
@

hi everyone I’m new here and I’m looking to finally get my first tattoo.. i have wanted one for as long as i can remember but I’m very indecisive. i believe its because i never get to c anything they are just thoughts in my head. well to cut this down i want a tattoo for my 2 younger sister. they are very important to me and i want get something for them. i was looking for something under my arm bicep area or on my back left side. i was thinking maybe flowers or birds or maybe evan just LaFamiglia in nice writhing. I’m just thinking it might be to boring or to much idk i just wan a c something and or here any other ideas.

can anyone help me with an idea or a drawing anything……. thanks again

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum mate 🙂

There’s a lot of things that you could get. You could get 2 awesome portraits of something simple like there names. Or something that when you will look at it you will automatically think of your sisters. Something they like doing for example.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

While there are some very nice people here that will be willing to offer help and advice, what you need is to find a tattoo artist in your area to share these ideas/thoughts with and ask them to help you design something. Strangers on the internet is probably not the best way to design something that will be permanently added to your body (painfully I might add) forever.

You can come up with the greatest idea/design in the world, but if you don’t have a competent artist to put it on you, what’s the point? Where are you from? I’m sure someone here can point you toward a few awesome places in your neck of the woods.

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

Where is ButtWheat when I need him?

Not sure exactly what you’d “wan a c” here, but really, your inspiration has to come from within. What reminds me of my sister wouldn’t necessarily be the same thing that reminds you of yours.

How old are they? Are they alive, or is this tattoo in remembrance? Do they have hobbies? Is there something particular about them that makes them special to you? All of these questions (along with others) would play into creating a design. But no one here can read your mind and then render a perfect design for you to “c” or “here.”

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
KillianMick;96732 wrote:
Where is ButtWheat when I need him?

Not sure exactly what you’d “wan a c” here, but really, your inspiration has to come from within. What reminds me of my sister wouldn’t necessarily be the same thing that reminds you of yours.

How old are they? Are they alive, or is this tattoo in remembrance? Do they have hobbies? Is there something particular about them that makes them special to you? All of these questions (along with others) would play into creating a design. But no one here can read your mind and then render a perfect design for you to “c” or “here.”

You did just fine. good advise.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.