bigmanbrush
Participant
@bigmanbrush

Ok so I’m looking to get my first tattoo and I think I found something I want but I don’t know where to put it. I am a huge Florida Gators fan, but I don’t just want the Florida Gator mascot gator, I want a real gator. And I want this gator to look like it’s ripping out of my body. I can’t decide whether I want it on my back or on my arm. What would anyone suggest? I weigh about 310 lbs but I’m a football player and the weight is deceiving. I have been told I don’t look a lb over 280 (great right? haha). Any advice or opinions? Also, any artists interested in giving me some concepts for what they think would be possible?

Thanks,
The Big Man

fa3d3
Participant
@fa3d3
bigmanbrush;66899 wrote:
I can’t decide whether I want it on my back or on my arm.

Hey Big Man ๐Ÿ˜€

i have a tat on my back, and it took me ages to decide if it should be on the back or on my arm.

you have to remember, if you put it on your back, then it’s not somthing you can admire at any given moment of the day.. my oppinion is that if it’s put on the back, then it has to be something you allways will remember, without looking at it.

i hope you can figur out what you wanna do ๐Ÿ˜€

Best regards
Frederik

bigmanbrush
Participant
@bigmanbrush
fa3d3;66935 wrote:
Hey Big Man ๐Ÿ˜€

i have a tat on my back, and it took me ages to decide if it should be on the back or on my arm.

you have to remember, if you put it on your back, then it’s not somthing you can admire at any given moment of the day.. my oppinion is that if it’s put on the back, then it has to be something you allways will remember, without looking at it.

i hope you can figur out what you wanna do ๐Ÿ˜€

Best regards
Frederik

Thanks Frederik. That’s something significant that I didn’t consider before

fa3d3
Participant
@fa3d3

You are very welcome,

it’s great that there is this community where we can share experiences ๐Ÿ˜€

Best regards
Frederik

Scissors
Participant
@scissors

Don’t know what the logo looks like (don’t care for american basketball or baseball or that thing you call football with your hands ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) but I say if you want to get it on your back it should be big. Really big so you do a full back piece. Do you love the team that much? And is that gator material enough for a back piece? You seem to be a big guy so it will probably look big even on your arm.

Perhaps you could make a collage out of the gator along with significant detail about the club? Adding old heroes, jersey numbers, the stadium etc… That kind of dedication can turn out really awesome. You could look at some European fan football tattoos (although there’s a greater number of crappy ones). But I guess it depends on what kind of club it is and its history. Maybe there’s not much to say about a team that’s only 20 years old compared to one that’s 120 years old.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.