zoson64
Participant
@zoson64

Hello everyone, i have 3 tattoos. a gypsy sugar skull on front of my left arm(bicep) a normal sugar skull sitting in a rose on the back left(tricep)and a black cross with rays around the top on my front middle part of my arm. These are all traditional style. This is all above my elbow, no lower. Im looking for something that kinda fits the theme i have going. I have about 2” wide and 4-4 1/2 inches long for it in the inner part of my arm. I was thinking about maybe a candle with some designs on it like a sugar skull would have. Let me know what you think would fit good with this theme. Thanks for all the help…

zoson64
Participant
@zoson64

I will post pictures to help you guys out too. All advice will be helpful, thanks again…

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

The candle would work well.

Other ideas I have seen involve the use of cards both gambling and tarot (could always have little sugar skulls as the suits).

Crystal balls. These sometime contain an eye or rose.

Murderflies (Skull headed or skulls on wings of moth or butterflies).

Just a few to get you thinking.

Take Care
Matthew

zoson64
Participant
@zoson64

Thanks for the info, not really in to any that you posted. I will keep searching

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

the candle seems like a cool idea, and you could totally put sugar skull designs on it…

zoson64
Participant
@zoson64
ryannnnn;63006 wrote:
the candle seems like a cool idea, and you could totally put sugar skull designs on it…

ya thats what im thinking. Maybe some darker earthy colors for the candle. Maybe like a light brown shaded candle with some colorfull sugar skull type designs on it. With a little candle wax dripping down it, and rays coming off the flame. I think it could turn out to be a really nice tat that flows well with the rest of my arm. I will have a few extra small spots open(maybe the size of a silver dolla) that i wana put some kinda filler to make it a complete quarter sleeve. What kinda filler you think would look good? I was thinking maybe some kinda like purple smoke type look. Thanks for everyone one coming in and helping me out!

zoson64
Participant
@zoson64

Something like this with more of a brown candle-
http://www.inkanddaggertattoo.com/userfiles/image/candle%20glow%20thingy.jpg

zoson64
Participant
@zoson64

My tats are up in my profile if you wana see and base it off those…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.