buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

TypH please stop digging up old dead threads this one was gone for 3 months

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

Your drawings are actually tattooable. Keep it up and build up your portfolio. You will eventually land an apprenticeship.

TypH
Participant
@typh
buttwheat;93507 wrote:

sorry,but why does it matter,more post on the site in general makes it more active so.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
buttwheat;93507 wrote:
TypH;93567 wrote:
sorry,but why does it matter,more post on the site in general makes it more active so.

Because it is real annoying that you would comment on something that the author hasn’t been here for six months. you might as well just talk to yourself. Just try to keep things up to date.

livetothefullest
Participant
@livetothefullest
SteCleary;78035 wrote:
you do a great grin! not mad about the green tho

LOL made me laugh!

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos

Dang Bro, I had no idea we could actually post pics directly in a thread. I thought we had to put them in tje photo albums… I did just post a bunch of links in my thread that link each individule pic to my FB page. but I would RATHER just post them directly in the thread. How is this done???

TypH
Participant
@typh
getinkedtattoos;94469 wrote:
Dang Bro, I had no idea we could actually post pics directly in a thread. I thought we had to put them in tje photo albums… I did just post a bunch of links in my thread that link each individule pic to my FB page. but I would RATHER just post them directly in the thread. How is this done???

to upload pictures on here, just make a photobucket account and upload your pictures on there and then once that’s done just post the “IMG” link in the box and your good to go!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
TypH;94521 wrote:
to upload pictures on here, just make a photobucket account and upload your pictures on there and then once that’s done just post the “IMG” link in the box and your good to go!

Or you could do it the easy way and just upload the pictures to your album and copy and paste the BB code?

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos

lets see if that worked???

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos

Cool, good shit. Thanks guys I appreciate that.

Amok
Participant
@amok

love that vulture, the others are very nice. you have talent man.

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos

Also, I should say that I apologize for kinda hijacking your post without atleast first contributing to your thread. I think you have a talent my friend!! Very nice work. Do you tattoo, or only draw flash? Either way it’s very nice. Kudos!!

INK
Participant
@ink

WOW , apprenticeship wouldnt be hard to find for you!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.